• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

HUGE 5.11 Tactical Dealer right in Milford MA!!!

s4mt3k

NES Member
So I looked and wasn't able to find any threads about this;

If any of you live in or around Milford, I'm sure you've seen the old Imperial Dearlership lot on Rt 16; it's full of cars/SUVs configured for Law Enforcement (light bars, flood lights, comms, wheels/tires, white/black paint, tint...). In any case, I was driving by there today and for the first time noticed the addition of a 5.11 Tactical sign to their sign. I made a U-Turn and came back to check it out. Low and behold, turns out the entire show room has been turned into a 5.11/Safari Land heaven!!!

They haven't had an official opening yet but they're open. The salesman and I chatted for a bit and he filled me in on their plans for the store. They're the largest NorthEast 5.11 dealer, they will re-stock every 2 weeks & will carry most major brands; streamlight, safari land, obv 5.11 tactical. The store now is filled with shirts, shoes, jackets, pants, belts, holsters, backpacks, knives, sunglasses... they also carry scanners, cb radios, they'll do installs too... According to the salesman, they have everything priced at minimum retail price allowed by 5.11; ie amazon prices.

Anyway, figured I'd let everyone know! I'm obviously unaffiliated but simply excited about it haha. Kinda want a part time job there to be honest!

I snapped a few quick pix with my phone (sorry abt the quality):

IMG_20121029_090226.jpg

IMG_20121029_090232.jpg

IMG_20121029_090252.jpg

IMG_20121029_090415.jpg

IMG_20121029_090459.jpg

Is it like a uniform shop or a police store? Or just a 5.11 tactical clothing shop by itself?

There's a uniform place in Shrewsbury that sells 5.11, but it's more for police & nurses and crap. They do cop uniforms, hospital, emt's, etc.

It's pretty much all 5.11 stuff. Didn't see any uniforms. Pants, shirts, jackets... Pretty much the entire 5.11 line. I picked up a 5.11 catalogue from there.

- - - Updated - - -

I will add def lots of LE gear there.

Oh cool. Yeah I have seen a few items of 5.11 gear at various uniforms shops, but I have never seen a 5.11 dealer exclusively.

The store in shrewsbury is right across the side street that the gun room is on off of route 9. It is Trippi's Uniforms. They have some 5.11 gear and supply almost every police and fire department around with uniforms that I know of in the area. I think 5.11 gear is a bit overpriced then again I am a huge bargain shopper.

I'll have to check this place out. I've been meaning to get some 5.11 tactical pants with the 47 pockets so I fit in at USPSA matches [wink]

The store in shrewsbury is right across the side street that the gun room is on off of route 9. It is Trippi's Uniforms. They have some 5.11 gear and supply almost every police and fire department around with uniforms that I know of in the area. I think 5.11 gear is a bit overpriced then again I am a huge bargain shopper.

Trippis has been good to me, but full disclosure... They are way overpriced.

Thanks, Sam.

I don't know Milford or Mendon but would take a trip--there's an Imperial Ford Dealership listed at address 8 Uxbridge Road, Mendon--is that it?

No, that's the new Imperial dealership. Same road, but about 5 miles in the wrong direction. Just google Autozone in Milford MA. This place is about a mile off of 495.

Thanks, Sam.

I don't know Milford or Mendon but would take a trip--there's an Imperial Ford Dealership listed at address 8 Uxbridge Road, Mendon--is that it?

That's the new Imperial Ford location.

The address of the 5.11 store is 154 E Main St. Milford, MA

ETA: Here's their website http://www.imperialmunicipal.com/

Last edited:
Can you believe I've never heard of this place before? Now I'm tooling around their website. That place is on my way home.

Yeah so it's like a municipal uniform store. It's more for cops, etc. Obviously 'regular people' can shop there, but these uniform places usually cater to cops, DPW workers, nurses, etc.

It is about 100 yards down RT 16 from the Hannafords

I didn't expect to see that much stuff. From the street it just looks like a car & truck dealership.

Places that cater to LEOs/FFs/other uniformed services seem to sell this stuff for MSRP. Nice to look at but perhaps not to buy there.

Last I was in First Defense, he had a small but decent selection of 5.11. I'll bet Dennis' prices are better.

Places that cater to LEOs/FFs/other uniformed services seem to sell this stuff for MSRP. Nice to look at but perhaps not to buy there.

Last I was in First Defense, he had a small but decent selection of 5.11. I'll bet Dennis' prices are better.

Yes, exactly. The prices at Trippi's in Shrewsbury are also way over priced.

Picked up some boots today. Great guys running the shop and great service. Their selection is massive and their prices are very reasonable. They have just about everything 5.11 makes from what I saw. I'll probably be going back when I need anything.

Back
Top Bottom