• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

HuffPost, compares the NRA to ISIS

4d41bf43daeb8bcbf3b5e7bc5c707876.jpg

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

To be fair, a lot of us don't like the NRA that much either. They need a major image overhaul.

But our reasons for not liking them are not the same. As a life member, I feel they have really abandoned those of us in MA, and the constant calls and letters begging for more money along with the trinkets they send is a hassle.

libs want the NRA gone. I mean they are comparing them to ISIS.

The slight look of panic on a liberals face after their "you get all your info from Fox News" line falls flat in an argument. They always think it's going to be a "mic drop" moment. Of course, it just takes a few seconds for those Commodore 64 brains to reboot and they are on to the "your're a racist, sexist.. hate children... etc .. etc.." phase of the argument.

But our reasons for not liking them are not the same. As a life member, I feel they have really abandoned those of us in MA, and the constant calls and letters begging for more money along with the trinkets they send is a hassle.

libs want the NRA gone. I mean they are comparing them to ISIS.
Idk what I did but they've never called me and I very very rarely get any mail from them. Lots of emails though.

I lost all faith in them, after all look where we are now. Yet I would get multiple mailings weekly....all expensive waste.....I should not have been the focus of their efforts.

This kind of hyperbole that borders on insanity helps our cause because it's transparent - very few people won't be able to differentiate between ISIS and the NRA.

First thing I thought of when reading the article was that he was describing the Democratic Party.

lol so I turn to read the comments and the first one repeats what I just wrote. How do people read Huff Puff PASS?

NRA members get entry to a caliphate? All I got was a shitty hat that doesn't fit.

Last edited:
They need a major image overhaul.

This, I fear, is impossible.

Rules For Radicals is quite clear, and they have chosen the NRA. Used to be Rush, now it's Fox News and the NRA. The left controls the culture narrative right now.

It's going to be a decade or so before we swing back to center. Because right now the "punk rock" thing to do is a be a straight laced, sober person who wants to grow up and raise a family, who believes in smaller government and individualism.

Authored by noted kook, John B. Alexander

I didn't make it to the first paragraph, stopped at about the author:
HuffPo said:
John B. Alexander, Ph.D., retired both as a senior military officer and from Los Alamos National Laboratory. He was a Green Beret combat commander in Vietnam and served as an advisor to senior Ministry of Defence officials in Afghanistan. He worked with the National Research Council, Army Science Board, the Council on Foreign Relations and was a senior fellow with a DOD university. A former council member of the Society for Scientific Exploration, he has extensive experience in researching anomalous phenomena. His latest book is UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities.

Apparently Johnnie is best known for his December 1980 article in the U.S. Army’s journal, MILITARY REVIEW, "The New Mental Battlefield," referring to claims that telepathy could be used to interfere with the brain’s electrical activity.

Last edited:
The most important parallels between ISIS and the NRA are:

- Institutionally, both organizations are remorseless about the deaths of victims
- Both use fear and intimidation to obtain their objectives
- Both assume their ideology is superior to the wishes of the majority of citizens
- Both have intensely loyal followers
- Both recruit and indoctrinate members who are ignorant of the basic facts
- Both are relatively small organizations that have impact far beyond their size

- Neither organization will apologize for the harm they cause

Seems like they forgot to make the comparison to the militant SJW leftists.

Back
Top Bottom