• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hudson man arrested for shooting at a vehicle

From the look of his Pic it looks like just another average calm day for him... $50 bucks says Bernie Bro...any takers?

low-z-shots.jpg

Practicing for the next NES Shoot?
Yeah, the article said nothing about actually hitting the vehicle.
This boggles my mind that people can not hit a car sized target. I was at MFS last night and shot 5 different hand guns, the smallest caliber being 9mm, the largest 44 magnum. I am by no means a world class shooter, but even when the target was all the way back, every single round hit the target. (mostly paper plates). It didn't matter if I was shooting my new carry gun (365) or a S&W 29 with full power 44 mag. Slow fire, rapid fire, double taps, drawing from a holster, whatever.
A car is the proverbial broad side of a barn. If you can't hit it, maybe you should stick to golf.

Yeah, the article said nothing about actually hitting the vehicle.
This boggles my mind that people can not hit a car sized target. I was at MFS last night and shot 5 different hand guns, the smallest caliber being 9mm, the largest 44 magnum. I am by no means a world class shooter, but even when the target was all the way back, every single round hit the target. (mostly paper plates). It didn't matter if I was shooting my new carry gun (365) or a S&W 29 with full power 44 mag. Slow fire, rapid fire, double taps, drawing from a holster, whatever.
A car is the proverbial broad side of a barn. If you can't hit it, maybe you should stick to golf.
Couple weeks ago I went to MFS on a Saturday and had some one hit my target that was 15 away. So, I can’t say I’m surprised

Couple weeks ago I went to MFS on a Saturday and had some one hit my target that was 15 away. So, I can’t say I’m surprised
Are you sure they didn't do it on purpose?
I was at an NES shoot and someone had set up balloons as targets... I'm sorry... I couldn't resist.

From the look of his Pic it looks like just another average calm day for him... $50 bucks says Bernie Bro...any takers?

low-z-shots.jpg

arrest, jail time, loss of firearms, loss of firearms license for life. Done

Was horrified by my first trip to the Hudson Walmart. Wasnt very familiar with the area and didnt realize its proximity to Nashua. After about 5 min I was like WTF?
LOL!! It’s been a shithole for years thanks to more than Lowell. I’ve never lived anywhere else than Middlesex County. In fact from childhood to today I have had only 4 addresses in Mass. Yes we built a home in Maine but you get my point.
Wally Mart Hudson in fact it was my virgin trip into any Walmart. I’m scared for life. Will NEVER shop there or Sams because of it.
What a freaking dump. My wife who knew the Chelmsford store was a good source for her nylons finally got disgusted at the patrons and was so pissed off she swore no more.
Amazon.

LOL!! It’s been a shithole for years thanks to more than Lowell. I’ve never lived anywhere else than Middlesex County. In fact from childhood to today I have had only 4 addresses in Mass. Yes we built a home in Maine but you get my point.
Wally Mart Hudson in fact it was my virgin trip into any Walmart. I’m scared for life. Will NEVER shop there or Sams because of it.
What a freaking dump. My wife who knew the Chelmsford store was a good source for her nylons finally got disgusted at the patrons and was so pissed off she swore no more.
Amazon.
I know regardless of where it is, Walmart is a huge dirtbag magnet but I guess I tend to look at NH through rose colored glasses. Knew Nashua was a dump but naively sort of figured most everywhere else would be pretty nice. (I grew up in Chelsea so my baseline for scuzziness is more than a bit skewed)

I know regardless of where it is, Walmart is a huge dirtbag magnet but I guess I tend to look at NH through rose colored glasses. Knew Nashua was a dump but naively sort of figured most everywhere else would be pretty nice. (I grew up in Chelsea so my baseline for scuzziness is more than a bit skewed)
I have very close friends and family in Nashua. It’s not a total dump nor is Hudson. Our CLEO here was a Capt on NPD so I get a little more intel.
This whole area is heading south. It’s just a matter of how fast and where you reside determines the speed. Areas change. My wife’s old hood is mostly close to third world. It was absolutely not like that 34 years ago when we started dating or we never would have started.
Keep importing scum and that is what we will be surrounded by.
Call me racist or realist. Frankly I say it like I see it and don’t care.

Back
Top Bottom