• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/illinois-town-votes-to-ban-assault-rifles-fine-violators-1000-per-day/?

The Chicago suburb of Deerfield, Illinois voted on Monday to ban the possession, sale, and manufacture of assault weapons and large capacity magazines to "increase the public's sense of safety." What's more, CBS Chicago reports, anyone refusing to give up their banned firearm will be fined $1,000 a day until the weapon is handed over or removed from the town's limits.

People are posting on my town’s Facebook page about doing this in our town. The idea is gaining steam and lots of support.

I saw this. It's going to hold up like Hillary Clinton on election night when it gets to court.

Here is the thing though.... That can take years. And before then, many could be arrested and many more have their rights violated. And, in the end, the courts may allow it. The left is going full retard on this and just doing everything they can regardless of little details like law and procedures to follow. They are throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Wow, a lot of instant "criminals". I just don't see how that could hold water.

Back
Top Bottom