HSC June 2014 USPSA match results

I was very happy with my 1st time shooting SS div, until the wheels came off and everything came crashing down on stage 2 ( stupid shakey bridge )

My wife and kids had just shown up, and the 1st thing out of my twin 6 year old were "daddy, how come you took so long" ( referring to my time and procedurals on stage 2)

A beautiful day, and awesome crowd as HSC as always

Last edited:
I was very happy with my 1st time shooting SS div, until the wheels came off and everything came crashing down on stage 2 ( stupid shakey bridge )

My wife and kids had just shown up, and the 1st thing out of my twin 6 year old were "daddy, how come you took so long" ( referring to my time and procedurals on stage 2)

A beautiful day, and awesome crowd as HSC as always

Wait, were you in the orange shirt? Damn, wish I realized you were NES :D

Overall I think I did okay for my first official USPSA match, and did really well on the Classifier (landed 8th in Production with 75%)

Had a blast today and going to try and make it out for the Autism Match (work schedule pending)

Wait, were you in the orange shirt? Damn, wish I realized you were NES :D

Overall I think I did okay for my first official USPSA match, and did really well on the Classifier (landed 8th in Production with 75%)

Had a blast today and going to try and make it out for the Autism Match (work schedule pending)

Yup, that was me

Good shooting with both of you yesterday. Noxin, I'm pretty sure I can figure out who you are from your screen name [smile]

Great match - but that bridge stage was not very oriented towards us vertically challenged, shorties. LOL - member of our squad had to shoot it three times due to "steel malfunctions".

Good shooting with both of you yesterday. Noxin, I'm pretty sure I can figure out who you are from your screen name [smile]

It was a fun time and yeah, it's not hard to guess my last name :)

Great match - but that bridge stage was not very oriented towards us vertically challenged, shorties. LOL - member of our squad had to shoot it three times due to "steel malfunctions".

Squad 3 had one person do three re-shoots as well. First was a steel issue, then a NS with a steel hit, and then I think it went well.

As for the bridge, I wasn't overly fond of it :)

It was a fun time and yeah, it's not hard to guess my last name :)

Squad 3 had one person do three re-shoots as well. First was a steel issue, then a NS with a steel hit, and then I think it went well.

As for the bridge, I wasn't overly fond of it :)

That was my squad I was talking about...short asian guy...that had to go first on that stage and screwed the pooch on that stage. I had video of all three I put together for the shooter side by side. lol

LOL - were we all shooting on the same squad?

That was my squad I was talking about...short asian guy...that had to go first on that stage and screwed the pooch on that stage. I had video of all three I put together for the shooter side by side. lol

LOL - were we all shooting on the same squad?

hahahha! I thought it was weird we both had a three re-shoot! Apparently we were the NES squad :D

[rofl][wave] (big guy shooting single stack with the orange shirt on squad 3 )

Yeah, I think I figured out what the issue was so it won't happen again, but for this one the scores had to be manually entered.

Ugh, that sucks. Was it a messed up export/import of the EZ Win shooter list? Something was definitely messed up with the shooter names on the nooks, it looks like the shooter # was included in the name. Have you guys thought of bailing on EZ Win for registration and registering directly into practiscore? Once people are entered in once (import an old match into the registration device) it's not so bad.

No one shot any video this month?! curious to see the sway level on this infamous wobble bridge [smile]

Here's some hat cam video of me shooting, it sort of illustrates how much wobble there is when moving.

Also, just for fun, my Stage 6 run:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I think I figured out what the issue was so it won't happen again, but for this one the scores had to be manually entered.

That bites. Thank you very much. It is just huge work to digest the scores by hand and we appreciate it. It's like 2002 all over again, except ammo was way cheaper and nobody wore bowling shirts.

Back
Top Bottom