HSC IDPA 2008 Event Calendar

HSC IDPA 2009 Event Calendar

Brought to you by the gang at Metrowest Tactical

Upcoming Events:
Please Note For All Events: Start Times WILL Vary

Registration will begin at 9:15 AM

Mandatory Safety Briefing will be at 9:45AM

Match will begin prompty with first shot at 10:00AM

Please understand that to ensure a timely event for everyone you must sign up no later than 9:45AM. We do not make this policy to be punitive in any way or to bar people from shooting if they arrive late, we do this so all other shooters do not get delayed waiting to start the match. Thank you for your cooperation.

Harvard Sportsman's Club kitchen will be open lunch at all matches.
=====

January 24, 2009 ~ New England NorEaster Match

April 4, 2009 ~ Season Opener Match

May 24, 2009 ~ Spring Classifier (up to two divisions)

June 20, 2009 ~ Summer Solstice Match

July 19, 2009 ~ Independence Day Match

August 15-16, 2009 ~ New England Regionals Match

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE NEW ENGLAND REGIONALS

September 19, 2009 ~ Fall Frenzy IDPA Club Match

October 18, 2009 ~ Halloween Scary Shoot Match

November 27, 2009 ~ Cold Turkey Match (10:15 a.m.)
=====

Checklist of what you should bring to practices and events:
~ Pistol (max barrel 5.13") or Revolver (max barrel 4")
~ ONLY Strong side belt holsters that cover trigger guard
~ At least 3 magazines or speedloaders
~ Magazine/Speedloader carrier or holder
~ Flashlight for low light events
~ Concealment Garment (shirt, vest, jacket)
~ Eye & Ear Protection
~ 200 rounds of ammunition

Indoor practices are held the 1st & 3rd Mondays of the Month

7:30 p.m. - 10 p.m.

Outdoor practices are held the 3rd Monday of the Month

5 p.m. til dusk

Fees are as follows: Practices $5.00 (per day) Single Day Matches (except GOAL cup) $20.00

Please understand we need to charge these reasonable fees to pay for the costs of targets, props, timers, etc...

Last edited:
What I'm driving at is that there is no barrel length limit for autoloaders (other than for BUGs). If you can shoehorn it into the IDPA box then you're good to go.

Yeah, shooting a G27 does put me behind the curve most days. [wink]

I just picked up a G27 so your baby Glock will have some company.

Since you seem to be affiliated with Metrowest Tactical, maybe you can help me. I am trying to see if there are any spots left in the Goal cup or is it full. I have e-mailed the contact on the application as well as the club itself and have gotten no replies. Others who sent in applications haven't recieved confirmations or any other replies yet either. Their e-mails have also gone unanswered. Do you know anything?

Thanks,

Since you seem to be affiliated with Metrowest Tactical, maybe you can help me. I am trying to see if there are any spots left in the Goal cup or is it full. I have e-mailed the contact on the application as well as the club itself and have gotten no replies. Others who sent in applications haven't recieved confirmations or any other replies yet either. Their e-mails have also gone unanswered. Do you know anything?

Thanks,

I think there may be openings still. Contact GOAL- ask for Jon Green if he's in!

Thanks,

The email is [email protected]. All who have inquired have received replies. If you don't get a reply within 3 days you can assume your email did not arrive. I have also included phone numbers on both the program and registration form for additional means of communication.

Confirmations have not gone out and will not go out for another 30 days. If your check has been cashed or your card has been charged.....you are confirmed.

There are still spots available for the GOAL Cup.

Back
Top Bottom