Howie Carr talking about MA gun licenses

6 p.m. Howie doesn't know what he's talking about (surprise!) but at least he's talking about the subject.

Last week I did hear Howie talking about that KC Chiefs football player who unfortunately shot his old lady and then himself. Howie was kind of pro-gun as I recall, but mostly he wants MA to stay out of our personal lives and pockets. He did have a good analogy though. He said taking guns away from people would reduce violence as much as taking spoons away from fat people would reduce obesity.

Heard the segment. Jim was very good. Love Howie but he needs to be better educated on these issues. I suggest Jim should make arrangements to go on Howie's show on a regular basis so more will hear of the absurdity of what's happening to our gun rights.

Does Howie own any guns? I think not. He seems to think that all hunters are drunk Fuds and I've never really heard him talk about the 2nd amd very much.

To the best of my knowledge, Howie does not own any guns. And he does take on dumb hunters during the hunting season. But overall he seems to support the 2A. Maybe not the way we look at the Second but he does seem to get it.

Ed Lambert is a morning host on WXTK on the Cape. He's talked in the past about when he took instruction and received his LTC. Look's like he's out this week on vacation or he'd be all over this too I bet.

Howie may be pro 2A but he trips on his dick everytime he talks about gun matters. Why he doesn't consult with or have a specialized gun attorney with him in the studio when he does these type of shows is beyond me. Oh, I remember why, because he's a "cheap bastard".

Howie may be pro 2A but he trips on his dick everytime he talks about gun matters. Why he doesn't consult with or have a specialized gun attorney with him in the studio when he does these type of shows is beyond me. Oh, I remember why, because he's a "cheap bastard".

Howie has taken a long time to come around to the pro-gun side and needs to hit the range for a remote broadcast and some trigger time.

The hunter articles won't stop though, too easy a target.

-tapatalk and Devin McCourty blow chunks-

Ed Lambert is a morning host on WXTK on the Cape. He's talked in the past about when he took instruction and received his LTC. Look's like he's out this week on vacation or he'd be all over this too I bet.

Ed Lambert seems like a true libertarian. He might pander to the republicans a bit, but he has expressed many libertarian views on air.

Howie has taken a long time to come around to the pro-gun side and needs to hit the range for a remote broadcast and some trigger time.

The hunter articles won't stop though, too easy a target.

-tapatalk and Devin McCourty blow chunks-

Agree on both accounts.

I've offered him in the past by mail to take him shooting for free on more than one occasion, he never replied. He really chooses to remain uninformed and inexperienced.

He could probably get one of the "gun lawyers" to do it for free. In fact, one has even been known to pay for air time advertising his practice.

He could probably get one of the "gun lawyers" to do it for free. In fact, one has even been known to pay for air time advertising his practice.

Its a shame it doesn't happen. Even though he'd(Howie) be preaching to the choir in a large sense with his regular audience, I'm sure alot of people would benefit from such a program.

Agree on both accounts.

I've offered him in the past by mail to take him shooting for free on more than one occasion, he never replied. He really chooses to remain uninformed and inexperienced.

I remember when they found Whitey Bulger, Howie was speaking of the gun cache and sarcasticly stated something when talking about snap caps (that Whitey would use for practice) along the lines, of "Oh yeah, I know what those are because I'm such a gun expert". [hmmm]

Last edited:

Ed Lambert seems like a true libertarian. He might pander to the republicans a bit, but he has expressed many libertarian views on air.

I listen to him in the morning, he is better then the alternatives I think, but he is far from a libertarian. Get the guy talking about drugs and all of a sudden he goes full statist. He is pro2A for MA though, I guess. He would most likely chat this issue up if he were on.

Yesterday morning while I was dealing with the bridge traffic I was listening to the gal he has on when he is gone, she was talking about prepping. She was talking a lot about the Mayans, which was bit silly, but it was pretty cool to hear someone talking about prepping in a serious way. She seems pretty pro2A as well.

Although in MA, a pro2A media talking head generally means they are OK with people carrying a pistol for self defense against bad guys, but not big scary killy guns, no one needs those.

I listen to him in the morning, he is better then the alternatives I think, but he is far from a libertarian. Get the guy talking about drugs and all of a sudden he goes full statist. He is pro2A for MA though, I guess. He would most likely chat this issue up if he were on.

That's his pandering. All those old biddies on the cape. I call in and rile him up on occasion. Only show I'll call into.

Back
Top Bottom