• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How Was this One Missed?

I wonder if the officer's shot placement was intentional or merely accidental.

I cannot imagine that his department would advocate such a shot, but perhaps the officer thought that kind of shot was all that was needed to stop the aggression.

I dunno.

I'd be willing to guess that the cop was situated such that a shot to the center of mass went a little high and hit the suspect's hand instead.

dwarven1 said:
I'd be willing to guess that the cop was situated such that a shot to the center of mass went a little high and hit the suspect's hand instead.

And, hopefully, the officer will talk to you before he talks to his lieutenant!

Cross-X said:
dwarven1 said:

And, hopefully, the officer will talk to you before he talks to his lieutenant!

"Honest, L-T, the gun slipped! I missed my shot! There was a plague of locusts! (oops, wrong movie)" [lol] [lol]

Don't forget that center mass is the center mass of the available target. I was not an intentional shot to the hand. And don't worry, the Atty is on call 24/7. [wink]

Back
Top Bottom