• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How was Marlboro show today ?

Lol you missed it by a week... Reports are only 2/3 full, etc. MA gun shows are on life support frankly outside of smaller club shows, etc.

Haven’t been to one of those shows in so long. I can’t afford the gun show markup loophole. The beef jerky and smoked provolone from Maine is still good but I think they were better 10 years ago.

That beef jerky Nazi bitch is f**king ugly and scary looking, her disposition is as tough and dry as the jerky she sells, I don't think she has ever smiled in her life.

That beef jerky Nazi bitch is f**king ugly and scary looking, her disposition is as tough and dry as the jerky she sells, I don't think she has ever smiled in her life.

Ha ha ha.

Back when I used to like them, it was a dude and they used to cut the jerky to order. None of this pre packaged stuff. All the different sticks were in tubs and it was a mix and match deal on them.

When they started shrink wrapping them they often added apple juice or othe rjuce to preserve them and it wasn’t the same.

Hey. At least you missed Crazy Holster Guy and "Interesting" Hearing Protection Guy. Heck, I run so fast past him, I forget what type of holster Crazy Holster Guy is selling.

There used to be "here look at these guns you can't buy" guy from CT. Everything so neatly written out. Noting MA compliant. ???? He was 100 yrs old and trucked in 40-50 pistols and never did any business.

Then there was "Crazy Vest Guy." That's gotta be at least 10 years ago. Weighted monkey's paws, mini-crossbows, concealed carry vests, etc., He was another that we'd ZIP by before he snagged us. He was CRAZY!

As far as the Jerky purveyor, I notice no difference in the quality of the venison stix in 20 years of gun shows. They pre-package a lot because it WILL lose moisture if not. I've gotten a dozen or so sticks in the past in a paper bag. Within 3 days they are pretty much dried out. I'd prefer them moist. Years ago, I wondered what they did with all the excess after a show - did they do enough business otherwise to sell all of that within a week or so?

it was awesome....no flatulence and no nazis and every glock was under $300 and the body armor was free and the beef jerky was sublime and you could open carry

If there was no flatulence, there had to be some bad BO.....I haven't been to a show in years, but every show I've been to there's some old stinkers in there that haven't taken a bath since Reagan was president. They are usually the ones eating jerky.

Hey. At least you missed Crazy Holster Guy and "Interesting" Hearing Protection Guy. Heck, I run so fast past him, I forget what type of holster Crazy Holster Guy is selling.

Then there was "Crazy Vest Guy." That's gotta be at least 10 years ago. Weighted monkey's paws, mini-crossbows, concealed carry vests, etc., He was another that we'd ZIP by before he snagged us. He was CRAZY!

As far as the Jerky purveyor,

You forgot the crazy guy selling Smith& Wesson knives! Jerky guy was definitely a guy, not a girl at least when I was there. He gave me a sample and it was dried out and way too peppery, that and its $2 a piece and like $40 a pound!

As for the show it was definitely slow and not a lot of bargains, but with so little traffic it was a good chance to at least look at and handle a lot of guns!

Oh yeah. I got stopped by him. And Crazy TSA Confiscation Guy. Got stopped by him, too. I need to start skipping the first and last 2 rows of gun shows. LOL

Can somebody provide information on pre ban Glock mags?

Did they have any?

How much were they?

Can somebody provide information on pre ban Glock mags?

Did they have any?

How much were they?

not sure if serious. have you been to an ma gun show in the past 3 yrs or so? Last place on the planet you would want to look for that.... lol

Little late, but; I went to the Marlboro show on Sunday. It was OK (I was not buying) The dealers were friendly and more than willing to talk guns when not busy selling. There were a lot of interesting rifles, shotguns, pistols and revolvers at the dealer tables. Not a huge show, but I thought the items displayed were diverse enough to warrant a walk through and chit-chat with the sellers.

Back
Top Bottom