• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How True

I noticed photos on newmax of women and even old ladies trying to learn how to handle an AK, it was obvious they had never even held a rifle before.

While it is very heroic it is also sad at the same time, because for them that rifle is just going to be a one way ticket to the afterlife.

I noticed photos on newmax of women and even old ladies trying to learn how to handle an AK, it was obvious they had never even held a rifle before.

While it is very heroic it is also sad at the same time, because for them that rifle is just going to be a one way ticket to the afterlife.
Better off giving them sticky bombs and they can tag vehicles when they drive by to close to them.

The women of Rohan learned long ago that those without swords may still die upon them.

It is sad to see, it’s hard not to think of your own untrained family members being in that situation but God bless them all, they’re living up to ‘it’s better to die on your feet than live on your knees’ like f***ing bosses.

Libs/Dems are so conflicted about The Ukraine war. If they support the resistance they're supporting the 2A and armed citizens and confirming the reason for 2A. Unfortunately Little Puty has the Dems and the Biden Admin by the balls because they are afraid to confront him and widen the conflict. Look at the cluster f*** over the MIG issue with Poland and Biden peeing his pants after Puty issued his Nuke threat. Biden should have told Blinky to call Sergey and let him know we have Nukes also.

Libs/Dems are so conflicted about The Ukraine war. If they support the resistance they're supporting the 2A and armed citizens and confirming the reason for 2A. Unfortunately Little Puty has the Dems and the Biden Admin by the balls because they are afraid to confront him and widen the conflict. Look at the cluster f*** over the MIG issue with Poland and Biden peeing his pants after Puty issued his Nuke threat. Biden should have told Blinky to call Sergey and let him know we have Nukes also.
They're less conflicted than you think.

There's a difference between Over There, and Here.

Since it's unpossible for people Here to need evil guns, because we have a GOOD government (only want to take care of you!), and no external threats, guns can be bad.

Over There ... well that's Different.

Does this make sense? Yes, if you need it to, to keep your worldview intact.

It's like Blackwhite in 1984.

Back
Top Bottom