• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How to tell what type of trigger you have?

Ok not to sound like a compleat retard but. I bought a compleat stag lower a while back. It has absolutely the best ar/m16 trigger I have ever felt. Is there any way to know who made the trigger without taking it apart. I can't see any markings on it.

Ok not to sound like a compleat retard but. I bought a compleat stag lower a while back. It has absolutely the best ar/m16 trigger I have ever felt. Is there any way to know who made the trigger without taking it apart. I can't see any markings on it.

Unless it's a drop in trigger. There is more to the trigger pull than the physical trigger. It could be a combination of polished parts and light springs that mad a trigger that's right for you.

I would check with the person I bought it from if it is an aftermarket trigger.

Back
Top Bottom