How to safely defend yourself against road rage...NOT

Passing lane / fast lane / get out of the way lane / stay right unless passing lane / etc
I’m with you now.
Sorry but every time I hear fast lane, high speed lane, hammer lane, or whatever it’s usually by someone who parks their ass over there and thinks they decide what “fast” is.

For “those mfrs” it’s a friggin PASSING LANE and whether you’re going 50 or 150 (and I don’t care which) you have no business being in it, if you’re not currently passing someone.
Nothing gheyer than some bag of syphilitic dicks lining up 25 people behind him because he wants to play Trooper.

In MA you can get arrested over a piece of brass without a license. In FL you can open fire on the highway from a moving vehicle over a water bottle being thrown after stalling traffic for miles because you're an asshat and get off with no penalty.

Can't make this shit up...

“Hindsight is 20/20. There are always things we can look back and say we wish we could have done differently. Definitely, I would have done --would be to not have pumped my brakes. I would have taken another tactic. Definitely try to de-escalate a little better,” he said.

This dude is definitely double digit IQ. He is bringing the average down for sure.

In MA you can get arrested over a piece of brass without a license. In FL you can open fire on the highway from a moving vehicle over a water bottle being thrown after stalling traffic for miles because you're an asshat and get off with no penalty.

Can't make this shit up...
we live in an absurd kafka world where common sense was completely replaced by political agendas, and it is both ridiculous and sad.

“Hindsight is 20/20. There are always things we can look back and say we wish we could have done differently. Definitely, I would have done --would be to not have pumped my brakes. I would have taken another tactic. Definitely try to de-escalate a little better,” he said.

This dude is definitely double digit IQ. He is bringing the average down for sure.
Definitely try yo de-escalate
Fcker mag dumped 10+1, all over the place.

I’m with you now.
Sorry but every time I hear fast lane, high speed lane, hammer lane, or whatever it’s usually by someone who parks their ass over there and thinks they decide what “fast” is.

For “those mfrs” it’s a friggin PASSING LANE and whether you’re going 50 or 150 (and I don’t care which) you have no business being in it, if you’re not currently passing someone.
Nothing gheyer than some bag of syphilitic dicks lining up 25 people behind him because he wants to play Trooper.
I was on 95n about a mile before the 4/16 split and doing 83 in the passing lane, passing traffic, a minivan with Maine plates rockets up behind me flashing his lights and must have been less than a foot off my bumper. I was hardly parked, he must have been doing well over 100

I was on 95n about a mile before the 4/16 split and doing 83 in the passing lane, passing traffic, a minivan with Maine plates rockets up behind me flashing his lights and must have been less than a foot off my bumper. I was hardly parked, he must have been doing well over 100
Who knows his situation. Maybe an emergency, most likely a douche that’ll park his ass over there until 100’ after his exit.
Someone who can’t let someone finish passing (so long as they’re not making a day of it) is also a dick. This state is full of them. I’m a cruise control set at 80 guy and have people constantly passing me like I’m standing still. (Fine with me.)
The other thing that grinds my gears is having to pass the same imbecile 14 times over the course of 5 miles because he floats back and forth between 60-90.
Over two hours of commuting a day and 90% of the problems out there could be solved by learning to yield, picking a speed, and passing on the left and traveling on the right.
Oh yeah and watching their friggin cat videos at home.

Who knows his situation. Maybe an emergency, most likely a douche that’ll park his ass over there until 100’ after his exit.
Someone who can’t let someone finish passing (so long as they’re not making a day of it) is also a dick. This state is full of them. I’m a cruise control set at 80 guy and have people constantly passing me like I’m standing still. (Fine with me.)
The other thing that grinds my gears is having to pass the same imbecile 14 times over the course of 5 miles because he floats back and forth between 60-90.
Over two hours of commuting a day and 90% of the problems out there could be solved by learning to yield, picking a speed, and passing on the left and traveling on the right.
Oh yeah and watching their friggin cat videos at home.
As I have a line of 10 cars in the travel lane, what does he want me to do, broadside another car and cause another emergency so he can get to his emergency?

As I have a line of 10 cars in the travel lane, what does he want me to do, broadside another car and cause another emergency so he can get to his emergency?
Like I said, he’s most likely a douche and I wouldn’t have cared what he wanted. I’d have continued passing and after I did I’d have pushed back over to let him go.

Looks like he is in the fast lane holding up traffic that is trying to pass

I would be fine with water bottle guy taking him out for that. People need to stay right unless passing. Obnoxious
Not only that, he brake checked the dude at least twice. One towards the beginning, very obvious, then it appears he did it again, a little more subtle.

Both idiots.

I got nailed on the pike for doing 83. No traffic, no weaving. I’ve since backed it down a bit.

he was doing 50 in the left lane, other driver shouldve thrown a grenade instead
Judge: "this has nothing to do with the shooting. Dude you was camping. Death penalty. Sorry... unless this was your first time. In which case you will be on probation subject to automatic death penalty. "

Back
Top Bottom