How to renew?

XJ6

NES Member
I received a message that my membership expires soon, "click here to renew". That gets me to a page where I see upgrades available to "dealer" or "instructor" but no option to purchase "member". In a section called "purchased upgrades" it tells me membership expires next month but there is no option to extend or renew "NES member".
What am I missing?

Sorry, I'm working through this right now - for the time being, you'll have to wait until your membership actually expires in order to renew.

It's a no brainer. You put a twenty and a one in an envelope along with your info and mail it in. Jack.

I assume cash would be 19$ as well.

If you would like to pay by check (Only $19) make it out to Northeastshooters and send it to:

Northeastshooters.com
P.O. Box 715
Fitzwilliam, NH 03447

Include your handle in the memo field.

This should be resolved now - you should be able to extend prior to your membership expiring. Let me know if there continue to be issues.

Sorry for half hijack, how long do memberships take to process? Sent mine in I think almost 2 weeks ago. I live 4 miles from the NES P.O. Box. Just wondering? Thanks

Shoot @Admin a PM - I know he only runs over to that PO every so often, but I'm sure he can help.

Back
Top Bottom