• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How to post a classified for sale add?

I have a question about how to post an item for sale, when I go over to classified section it won’t let me post an add?

It says insufficient privileges?

I’ve had this account on Northeastshooters for years, but I havent used it much in years, so what happened?

Any ideas?

I’m confused by this?

Is it worth it?
Do things sell on here or do they just hang around?
I know price is reason things don’t sell and what it is.
I have mil sure I’d sell? If that helps?

they sell if you live in mass lol. In nh people have choices I guess

Is it worth it?

Only one way to find out.

The things that hang around do so because they're priced unrealistically or because their sellers just aren't motivated, for whatever reason. I've had no trouble buying and selling here at generally fair prices.

If it doesn't sell, it's priced too high.

Free market, yo!

Depends on if you want to sell it, or if you want to realize $xxx.xx Start at what you want for it (or a bit over), and periodically drop until it moves, or you decide it's worth more to you, than the money would be.

ETA: + 10 points for irony, giving OP's screen name (unless it's a sink, then, nevermind [laugh])

Go green and sell the gun here.
The membership is way less than the commission to sell it on consignment at a Gun Shop anyway.
Short money to join and good for our community... and for you too.

The Original Fish Guy...
Abe-Vigoda-Detective-Fish.jpg

If you post that, you have to have a picture of the Fish Guy. It's in the MGLs, somewhere, I bet. [laugh]

abe-vigoda-drag.jpg

In The Godfather, as Tessio, Abe was only 50/51 yrs old. Then he was on Barney Miller and that show's spin off FISH.

Paying for setting up the Trap:

Last edited:
Is it worth it?

Things will sell if they aren't ridiculously priced. Hint: nobody is going to pay 2Gs for your glock!

Its not even $2/month when you break it down so it definitely won't break the bank to try it.

Things will sell if they aren't ridiculously priced. Hint: nobody is going to pay 2Gs for your glock!

Its not even $2/month when you break it down so it definitely won't break the bank to try it.

There’s been a spate of $2K Glocks on here recently. You generally don’t get your money back on mods, but that doesn’t keep them from trying!

Only one way to find out.

The things that hang around do so because they're priced unrealistically or because their sellers just aren't motivated, for whatever reason. I've had no trouble buying and selling here at generally fair prices.

Same here. Basic guns you can buy anywhere in MA will go for about 100 dollars less than you bought it for, if you bought it at a good price and kept it in good condition.

Glocks in good shape, you generally get what you pay for them free state retail new. (Meaning if you pay free state prices like most in the know, youll get your $ back in full after using it and keeping it in decent shape. Gen4 and Gen 5.

AR stuff preban and pre Maura youll get more for if you bought before at good normal prices. AR lowers tend to at least triple or more and easily sell at 300 or more if you have good names.

Milsurp obviously has skyrocketed andif you bought something a long time ago it will be worth a lot more.

Most people will not overpay and do their homework. You will get skinflints that offer you half of market value. I just delete that shit without a reply.
Check gunbroker and grabagun and Puds for market prices. If you try to get near that for a basic gun it will sit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom