• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How to make the font BOLD in title of my Ad

LotsaTiques

NES Member
I know using this - bold - to make my title text bold but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it.

I would think you put at the beginning of the text and then at the end of the text to make the text bold. BUT, this doesn't work for me.

Any help would be appreciated.......I'm a computer dummy it seems.

David

PL-52 - In the content section of an ad your suggestion works fine......How about the title of the ad/thread, which was what I asked?

A strong relationship with the client can ensure success in many ways. By listening carefully to what the sales rep has to say, the representative can tailor a sales pitch to match the specific needs of the customer. A good sales representative knows how to phrase words to make sure that they are understood by the average sales person belkins.io/appointment-setting. With the right skills and tools, call centers can increase the number of calls made each day and improve the overall efficiency of the sales process.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom