How to legally tranfer a non list handgun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So long story short, I really like a certain pistol but it is not on the list because it has a stainless slide (the back version is approved) so ffl won't transfer.

Could a friend from out of state buy that gun, take it apart. Transfer the lower receiver to a MA ffl to me and then I pick up the slide to complete the gun? If so would i just then have to fill out a different form once its complete?

Is the black one a stainless slide that is coated black?
Sandpaper, buffing wheel, walnut shell blast, etc..

I think the only way to legally do this is have the friend buy it, then take it apart. Cut the frame into 2 pieces, so it’s not a gun anymore, then have an Uber driver take it to your residence. You then glue the frame back together, put everything else back on it and then bring it to your local PD to register it.

If you’re aware of the frame game, this shouldn’t be that difficult.

If the FFL you are talking to wont or cant sell/transfer you what you want, find a different FFL. ALL semi auto pistols in MA are transferable with the right FFL. With the wrong FFL you will only ever get 10# trigger M&Ps in 40SW because all other guns are bad.

If the FFL you are talking to wont or cant sell/transfer you what you want, find a different FFL. ALL semi auto pistols in MA are transferable with the right FFL. With the wrong FFL you will only ever get 10# trigger M&Ps in 40SW because all other guns are bad.
I know it’s early but why are you being so nice to maura

This ^^^^^^^

Nothing more needs to be said.

View: https://youtu.be/-4_d_6A8nE0

Special Bonus clip for those who clicked on this thread. Pay attention to the girl with the bongos. You're welcome....

View: https://youtu.be/eU7LLzemkSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom