How to get rich quick off gun buyback programs!!!

If it's a dupe where are the other threads? This article was just published today. This is not a dupe because the other threads are for other stories.

Man makes $21,000 selling 3D-printed guns during NY AG gun buyback program​

The man drove six hours to turn in the parts he made on a $200 3D printer​

If it's a dupe where are the other threads? This article was just published today. This is not a dupe because the other threads are for other stories.
And

How do you find that with different subjects and a message body that contains a link to external content? Or did you just happen to read them and knew what to look for? Also one of those dupes was posted AFTER mine. So not really a dupe at the time of my posting.

Neither 6am nor 1pm is after 3pm

One has the same name as the same article you posted. The other is in the ongoing conversation about buybacks and people scamming them that seems to be behaving as a mega for the topic at this point. Both have been on the first page of GD all day

Ive seen like 2 or 3 different ones in the past few days. My guess is the antis will crap out and limit it to like X total guns or autosears.
Agreed. Which is why I think it makes sense to admit there's a megathread potential, and Jim's is a good as any at this point

Back
Top Bottom