How to dispose of an air rifle

I found an old air rifle in the basement - it used to be a nicer gun, one of those 1000fps break barrel models, but it's rusted, the sights are broken, etc, and I just want to get rid of it. However, we don't have curbside trash pickup, and I don't think that tossing it in the dumpster at work like the rest of my trash is the best idea.
Furthermore, I live and work in towns full of liberal pantywastes, where I could easily see a rustly old air rifle stirring up trouble if the wrong person came across it.

Anyone have a good idea for how to get rid of the damn thing?

Leave it on a park bench and record the reactions of the liberal pantywastes from a few yards over.

On a serious note, just cut it in half (so it'll fit) and throw it in a trash bag.

Get a big bucket of fast drying epoxy. Don't throw it in the dumpster glue it on the outside. Or anywhere libs walk by.

Take the air rifle to the local bank and ask for cash withdraw from you account.

"Send it" via iPhone M107A1

You could just walk down the streets of your town, Concord, carrying it in the open. Within 5 minutes a gaggle of cops will stop you and take it off your hands. You might need a lawyer though...

Just disassemble it and toss it in the trash. Hacksaw the barrel and smash it up with a hammer.

If repairable or someone here wants it, I'd say karma/gift/sell. If not...make the people who are trying to.take tour rights away pay for it...or give it to someone else who'll take it to a buyback.

Back
Top Bottom