How to avoid a robbery

Well. It's ALMOST good advice...

http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/quincy/2010/08/quincy_police_on_alert_after_r.html

According to Dougan, police are stepping up presence in the areas as well as advising people to take these precautions when walking home at night:

* Always be aware of your surroundings

* Opt for travel on a main road

* Scan the area for potential threats

* Remove your headphone while walking and avoid texting while walking

* Consider carrying a whistle

* Have your cell phone in the 911 dial-ready position

* Call 911 if anything is amiss or if you see any suspicious behavior

http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/quincy/2010/08/quincy_police_on_alert_after_r.html

According to Dougan, police are stepping up presence in the areas as well as advising people to take these precautions when walking home at night:

* Consider carrying [STRIKE]a whistle[/STRIKE] Newports

FIFNES

you got that right June4th

if the thugs knew that more people carried I guarantee you that there would not be as many attempted muggings.

Its time this country started promoting CCW..... yeah I know... wishful thinking

add the following:

put down the twinkie and PS3 / X-box game pad / keyboard & mouse once in a while and get some damn exercise; even if it's just walking.

interact with HUMANs in person, not just on the above so you can have a basic understanding of what bad people act like.

-free advice

add the following:

put down the twinkie and PS3 / X-box game pad / keyboard & mouse once in a while and get some damn exercise; even if it's just walking.

interact with HUMANs in person, not just on the above so you can have a basic understanding of what bad people act like.

-free advice

You know, for a guy with over 8,000 posts and more screen names than I can remember you sure do have a lot of concern about excessive online communications.

Are newports OK as long as I avoid twinkies???

* Consider carrying a .44 Mag

"An armed society is a polite society."

You know, for a guy with over 8,000 posts and more screen names than I can remember you sure do have a lot of concern about excessive online communications.

88% of my post are pure ca ca. i know this. however, there are certain tools one must have, i addition to a gun.

mind: the will to act without posting a poll. along that comes discretion

body: what good is shooting stationary targets if you cant climb a flight of stairs?

i can be 5'11" and weigh 350 and still be superstar on this board to those who dont know me. those who DO know me, know i talk just as much crap in person as i do online. i really dont care if someone gets butt hurt (not directed at you).

i know the streets.. i know when to pull out and shake n bake.

the average NES person my or may not think i'm cool for writing the truth. i can go to mattapan and NOT be made out to be food.

the average online guy will need a keyboard, wi fi and poll to make a life choice. i'm not that guy.

[wink]

also, for those taking every appleidpaispccmp watcha call it. shooting at paper is NOT the same as shooting a person. people move, bleed, struggle, fight or flight... so anyone who lives in moms basement; who's never been in a fist fight and avoids "bad places" because some instructor turd told you is just as funny to me. those who blindly follow the herd.. whether it be a fudd or d**k ride so & so because they teach good tactics.

some of this stuff can never be taught.. it must be experienced first hand. the first time i got shot at, i laughed because i couldnt stop shaking...

there is no instructor or competetive shooter out there that could teach me that because i already know... -so when a "said" expert goes on about teaching things like the Op's post, i laugh. mine is free. thiers cost money

...those who DO know me, know i talk just as much crap in person as i do online. i really dont care if someone gets butt hurt (not directed at you).
[wink]

True That. [smile][laugh]

He's actually a damn good guy in person. A LOT nicer than He is here. [grin]

[wink]

Last edited:
I can only hope to one day be half as tough as jay_chrischetdwolf223asaurus rex. [smile]

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to play some video games. [wink]

Last edited:

i thought he smoked virginia slims?

* Consider carrying a whistle

And also a red flag so you can call foul on the bad guy and he gets a 15 minute time out.

Back
Top Bottom