• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

how the hell do i load this thing

maybe its just me...maybe im over tired...i dont know

but how in the hell do i load my new ps90 mags? for a sweet lil gun these mags suck! i cant get a 2nd round into the mag![angry][angry][angry][angry][angry][angry]

patience

you have to have patience, until you get a good rythm going
use the rim of the next case to push the first round into the mag
it takes some time to get used to
good luck
garyz

I've found that this works the best (if you're a righty)

1. Hold the mag with the roundish part in your left palm with the mag body pointing back towards your stomach.
2. Put the first round in and press down and back.
3. There will be a squarish looking lip where the round goes in (closest to you).
4. Place the primer side of the next round in the small gap between this lip and the next round.
5. Push down and push the round to the back.
6. If you start scraping skin off your thumb you're doing it correctly :)

If you still can't get it to work let me know and i'll meet up with you and show you my method. Your description says northshore and i'm in Billerica.

maybe its just me...maybe im over tired...i dont know

but how in the hell do i load my new ps90 mags? for a sweet lil gun these mags suck! i cant get a 2nd round into the mag![angry][angry][angry][angry][angry][angry]

Of course, Uplula works well on all mags. Ever thought of it?[grin]

If you want to pick up my 12 y.o. after recess, he'll show you, he even does programing of VCR's, and sets the time on your microwave oven.[wink]

Well if you do sell it i'll buy any extra mags you have :)

I may be around Sunday if you want me to show you.

PS90

Your'e right. Don't kill yourself with these mags. Just sell them to me and let me strugle with them.

Give it few times around. It does take a a few rounds through them to loosen up the springs. Good luck, fun little gun to shoot.

Just make sure that your 2nd round is not getting caught up on the necked down portion of the round below it. If you look carefully at the black plastic lips of the mag I think you will see that they only capture the cartridge body about 1/3 the length (from the bottom). Your next loaded round needs to be in front of those lips, then pushed down, once down then slide it back (this is the point where skin wears off your thumb)

Good luck!

and FWIW, the boy can teach DVR programming also

Back
Top Bottom