How quiet is a suppressed 300 blackout bolt rifle?

Nice, but try setting the camera up further away from the gun. I can hear the AGC "pumping" on the camera; a relatively loud noise is obviously detected, and it turns the mic gain way down... so it has the effect of making it sound quieter than it actually is (which I'm sure is pretty bleepin quiet, compared to most firearms!)

-Mike

I have fired a lot of suppressed guns including some autos. The sound of the action if often louder than the shot, but there is always a noticeable sound. A 5.56 suppressed is still loud, but you can get by without hearing protection.

Never did a .300 though. Curious.

Nice, but try setting the camera up further away from the gun. I can hear the AGC "pumping" on the camera; a relatively loud noise is obviously detected, and it turns the mic gain way down... so it has the effect of making it sound quieter than it actually is (which I'm sure is pretty bleepin quiet, compared to most firearms!)

-Mike

No it captured it pretty true to life. It is STUPID quiet.

No it captured it pretty true to life. It is STUPID quiet.

what is the velocity of the rounds used? how much does the uppressor take away from the velocity?
its funny people are googly over the 300 black out but seem put off by low velocity 30-06 and other such offerings. My 30-06 cast loads are topping out at about 1600fps and are quiet as they are i could only imagine how quiet they would be suppressed.
nice job...

Back
Top Bottom