• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How quickly will secession talks start?

The GOP has kept the Senate.
Hope the Senate understands its new role...

obstructionism
<noun>

ob·struc·tion·ism | \ əb-ˈstrək-shə-ˌni-zəm , äb- \
Definition of obstructionism

1) deliberate interference with the progress and operation of a legislative body...

we could potentially lose a justice or two in Harris' term...

Oh, you think Biden will be the potus....probably until about 15 minutes after the inauguration...Then he will resign and Harris will take over. That has been the plan.
My guess he dies of "un-natural" causes...

Hopefully before the U.S. Supreme Court has to bring in folding chairs...

View attachment 407980
It is impossible to “pack the court” without House and Senate. The game theory goes like this: Dems needed to win the White house, Senate and retain the House in order to jam thru scandalous policy like packing the Supreme Court, something similar caused a civil war over 150 years ago. But since the GOP held onto the Senate there is no way for any of that legislature to be passed, and the king of obstructionist politics Mitch McConnell knows this. So this is why he told senators not to hitch their wagon so strongly to Trump, Martha McSally did so and it looks like she will lose in Arizona. Now Susan Collins voted against ACB to appease her voters which were pissed about her voting for Kavanaugh so she saved herself which really helped keep the Senate. TL; DR: Dems can’t pack the court now that they did not win the Senate. They cannot pass sweeping anti-gun reform because the GOP has the Senate and Supreme Court.

I think it was fixed, R senators agreed to let Trump get cheated if they could keep their majority. It looks 'OK' to people who are already talking themselves into being cool with Biden. And then they will continue to slow boil the corpse of America. Where is the R outrage? None of them seem to care. Little Bennie sheet seller thinks Trump should concede.

I think it was fixed, R senators agreed to let Trump get cheated if they could keep their majority. It looks 'OK' to people who are already talking themselves into being cool with Biden. And then they will continue to slow boil the corpse of America. Where is the R outrage? None of them seem to care. Little Bennie sheet seller thinks Trump should concede.

it’s not that there isn’t outrage. Nothing has been officially declared, and nothing has been through the courts yet.

they f***ing cheated, and they’re going to get away with it for the time being. It won’t stand, and the outrage will come.

there’s a LOT of red on that map, and I live in the middle of it. Washington can bury the US on paper, but they won’t tarnish the spirit and will of the American people and/or their inheritance of their god given rights.

this is going to get a LOT worse before it gets better...especially for those of you still stuck back behind blue lines, unfortunately. Prepare for the worst, and then double your supplies.

I think the first logical step is for certain states to tell the fed to f'off. Maybe enough do it where these states in common "unionize" for lack of a better term. Basically, do business with one another for goods and services. Then split.

I keep saying this. People are going to move first. People that work, save, have means are going to find safety, even if it is short lived. Enough people do it though and you can transform states. Just the like the libs have done. The split will happen though one way or another. Once that fails, the guns come out.

I’ve already started the process.

fenced in my backyard last spring and I’ll be doing the rest before the split. If anyone needs a place to stay, bring your own ammo and a cot to Indiana and you can sleep in the basement (it’s a nice basement though).

Why thank you- nice offer. But what if I'm feeling nostalgic for the windowless "Free Candy" van? LOL, I could just move into Mom's basement and we'd be neighbors. Missouri passed those laws that stated feds could get arrested if they tried to enforce anti-2A crap. Never saw that get tested, and times will get more interesting now. Here's a pic of Mom's bank entrance to give folks an idea of the Missouri mentality.

xuUMePlh.jpg

States should start talking secession now, if only to throw the Donks a curve. Why the F should the rest of the country be held hostage by libtard dumps?

it’s not that there isn’t outrage. Nothing has been officially declared, and nothing has been through the courts yet.

they f***ing cheated, and they’re going to get away with it for the time being. It won’t stand, and the outrage will come.

there’s a LOT of red on that map, and I live in the middle of it. Washington can bury the US on paper, but they won’t tarnish the spirit and will of the American people and/or their inheritance of their god given rights.

this is going to get a LOT worse before it gets better...especially for those of you still stuck back behind blue lines, unfortunately. Prepare for the worst, and then double your supplies.
Mr. Trump, poor baby man, and his clueless minions are sore losers.

Saint Louis and adjacent burgs are corrupt, liberal sh!tholes. Drive 40 minutes away from the Arch and you get something different, excepting parts of KC and Jeff City. Also their state attorney general is on their side. Contrast that to Heil Healey.

Also, MO is not completely dominated by Saint Louis politics like Mass is by Boston politics.

So yeah, about that...

Last edited:
Mr. Trump, poor baby man, and his clueless minions are sore losers.

lol, if anything I'd think the dems and Biden are the ones to be worried, look at the map, the media and dems were saying this would be a landslide, a referendum on the president, that they would get their majority and force all these progressive policies through the system....and yet here we are, with them having spent a fortune on so many races, and at best they get the biggest compromise presidential choice that effectively no one wanted but just doesn't happen to be trump.

Sure Trump might not win, but the democrats certainly lost bigly this time, and its clear that it wasn't because of "collusion" but rather that really about half the country just doesn't agree with their vision.

It is impossible to “pack the court” without House and Senate. The game theory goes like this: Dems needed to win the White house, Senate and retain the House in order to jam thru scandalous policy like packing the Supreme Court, something similar caused a civil war over 150 years ago. But since the GOP held onto the Senate there is no way for any of that legislature to be passed, and the king of obstructionist politics Mitch McConnell knows this. So this is why he told senators not to hitch their wagon so strongly to Trump, Martha McSally did so and it looks like she will lose in Arizona. Now Susan Collins voted against ACB to appease her voters which were pissed about her voting for Kavanaugh so she saved herself which really helped keep the Senate. TL; DR: Dems can’t pack the court now that they did not win the Senate. They cannot pass sweeping anti-gun reform because the GOP has the Senate and Supreme Court.
Lol, My post, like most of my posts, was an attempt at a little humor...

Last edited:
I’ve already started the process.

fenced in my backyard last spring and I’ll be doing the rest before the split. If anyone needs a place to stay, bring your own ammo and a cot to Indiana and you can sleep in the basement (it’s a nice basement though).
Are we declaring your house an independent State?

If so, I am in.

we could potentially lose a justice or two in Harris' term...

Oh, you think Biden will be the potus....probably until about 15 minutes after the inauguration...Then he will resign and Harris will take over. That has been the plan.

Yeah. That’ll ensure losing both houses in 2022 and the presidency in 2024. There are a lot that voted Biden bc they dislike trump. The Dems pull something and they won’t be back for a while.

Yeah. That’ll ensure losing both houses in 2022 and the presidency in 2024. There are a lot that voted Biden bc they dislike trump. The Dems pull something and they won’t be back for a while.

and also the media and dems were wrong again with his supporters as reports showed he was able to grow and expand to demographics they felt would be a shoe in for their party....looks like Biden pulled in union voters from WI and Michigan but when they see him start to send their jobs back to mexico and out of the country again I wonder if they will have buyers remorse....sadly people forget quickly

Back
Top Bottom