• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

how much would it cost to buy everything you have in your mind for ownership?

I'd say about $20k, but that includes the guns, scopes, and the accessories/gear and whatnot. That does not include any NFA wants however, I'd probably have to get into 7 figures if I included that [smile].

~SW

it's too depressing to think about, so i've never bothered trying to add it all up... i just need a better job and/or less wives and houses....

I could spend any amount of money. Starting with tools and licenses to build whatever i want.

realistically i want to build my AR, maybe $1000. I also want another Mosin. Plus ammo = $100000. I really NEED ammo.

Last edited:
just considering weapondry? I think I'd be in the 250-300k range if I added them all up, but it's the differences between firearms that I really love. The technological and mechanical functioning, so my list gets pretty long.

- - - Updated - - -

$MetricShit,ton.00

I think that's bigger, but I was never that good at math [rolleyes]

1 metric ton of US $1 bills = $1 million (US 1 dollar bill weights 1 gram)

Everything I want would run right around $750,000. But that includes a house, 3 different cars, and a veritable arsenal of weaponry, plus the modifications to the foundation to contain it all.

That might be a nice good number, I'd say an easy million

If you include the house and vehicles, I'm well over a million.

- - - Updated - - -

it's too depressing to think about, so i've never bothered trying to add it all up... i just need a better job and/or less wives and houses....

Yeah, definately get the wives down to 1. Houses 1 or 2 will work as well.

Well, I don't feel so bad reading this thread. I always say that there's no other firearm I want, and then I see one.

What I really want is my own indoor range. What does that go for?

Well, I don't feel so bad reading this thread. I always say that there's no other firearm I want, and then I see one.

What I really want is my own indoor range. What does that go for?

Look Up "Snail Traps" As long as you can keep your shots in a reasonable target area, they're not that bad.

Hard to tell, many of the things I would like are not pre-86 transferable, so I'd have to get a business with an ATF blessing started so I could get dealer samples. I assume this would not be cheap.

Realistically 10k would cover my "wish list". An AR, AK, a nice O/U, some Glocks, and some reasonable bolt actions would be awesome. I'm slowly working on it.

How much for a couple senators? Actually, I'd rather 2 judges if the cost is about the same, that'd be enough to swing most votes and you an legislate better with 2 judges than 2 senators.

Back
Top Bottom