How much trouble would I be in? Forgot my license at home.

When he asks for your license just hand him a hundred dollar bill. And say "my friend Ben Franklin wants to buy you some donuts"
If he still takes your firearms -as previously stated you have 30 days to produce a license. I would wait for the 29th or 30th day. Make him sweat a little.

Typical NES stayements to most threads:
OP going to jail
Get a lawyer
Delete this thread
She ugly, has pointy elbows
Get snow tires
40 cal is gay
OoOOooOO
Skin flint this, armpit region there
Bang his wife, toss his keys, leave an upper decker
NH isn't free anymore
Etc.
.40 cal is gay
And ops going to jail.

When he asks for your license just hand him a hundred dollar bill. And say "my friend Ben Franklin wants to buy you some donuts"
If he still takes your firearms -as previously stated you have 30 days to produce a license. I would wait for the 29th or 30th day. Make him sweat a little.
He can't, he has no wallet.

They'd all likely be at a bonded warehouse long before the 29th day! I see nothing in MGLs to prevent a PD from turning them all over to a bonded thefthouse (@Rob Boudrie phrase) immediately.

Just explain to the nice officers that you're a member of the Rise of the Moors and don't need a firearms license.

It will all work out just fine...
As long as your on the side of 95 in full battle rattle out of gas, and taking a leak, with you post ban ARwith bayonet, flash h order, and adjustable stock, in and SBRplatform without a form 1

I could honestly see some officers confiscating everything and making an arrest, charging you with carrying & possession without a license . . . with an attitude of "you prove it to the judge". With a good attorney you can get the charges dropped after spending a few thousand in legal fees, you may or may not get your stuff back but likely some things would have "disappeared" . . . but you can never erase the arrest record.

Oftentimes the ride is the punishment and there are some nasty cops out there (not most, but enough to cause someone a lot of grief).

You can drive 100,000 miles and not get stopped if you don't drive like an idiot. Jack.
Your mobile has a Bust Odometer? Slick.

It’s Massachusetts, so as you’d expect they grab your gun. Quoting the statute: Upon failure to do so such person may be required to surrender to such officer said firearm, rifle or shotgun ...
If you have more than one gun,
how do they decide which is the "said" gun?

I could honestly see some officers confiscating everything and making an arrest, charging you with carrying & possession without a license . . . with an attitude of "you prove it to the judge". With a good attorney you can get the charges dropped after spending a few thousand in legal fees, you may or may not get your stuff back but likely some things would have "disappeared" . . . but you can never erase the arrest record.

Oftentimes the ride is the punishment and there are some nasty cops out there (not most, but enough to cause someone a lot of grief).
I can’t f***in wait to move to NH.

Your mobile has a Bust Odometer? Slick.

If you have more than one gun,
how do they decide which is the "said" gun?
Well, when you just got the D/L and the parents would let you solo the '50 Chevy, the first thing you would do is to reach under the dash and disconnect the speedo cable. Then take your gal for a long ride to go watch the submarine races. Jack.

Back
Top Bottom