How much longer will the ammo shortage last

image_zps3040ae07.jpg

... I think this is going to be a long haul situation.
I do too. I do not see any return to "normal" (pre-Obama, pre-Newtown) prices and supply while crazy moonbat DemocRAT pols all across the country, under the dictate of Obama, continue to scream loudly for more and more "gun control" (not to mention "ammo control"). [thinking]

I don't think it's a bad thing to check in once in awhile on this topic. All those who are annoyed didn't have to open the thread or respond. In my case, the range I frequent has had ammo for about a month now. My LGS is another matter altogether. There it is still hard to find.

I think it's actually starting to get better. I got my new cheaper than crap catalog in the mail yesterday, and they atleast have the prices of stuff in it again. Some of the stuff was still really high but some things are coming back down in price!

Charles.

Have not seen or heard of any CCI Minimags out there for sale, then again I don't think I've looked super hard, just at big boxes. My stockpile has been dwindling lately, starting to search more.

Why do I feel like a hoarding ammo sleaze when I stop by my local big boxes every few days to see if they have anything?

looking for:
1) minimags
2) 9mm target

Why do I feel like a hoarding ammo sleaze when I stop by my local big boxes every few days to see if they have anything?

you're not alone. ran into a fellow shooter at walmart and we cleaned them out on 9mm. both of us were extremely excited to find it there. every time i go to the stores i do a run by the ammo case. you just have to! the P30 is hungry.

Anyone who thinks the shortage is over hasn't visited a Walmart lately... or you've got so much money that you can afford to pay $1.00/round for .223 at Bass Pro. [thinking] Wish I had your bank account. [wink]

I've got a bit of a bank account, but I'm still a cheap pr!ck. [laugh]

Honestly, I don't mind paying a bit more to the local guy. [grin]

i'm stocked up just fine, I even have 1k rounds of ammo for a caliber I don't even shoot... yet

talk to me in November when the moonbats in MA force all their new ghey laws down our throat & send every mongaloid into another panic.

pause....rewind....play....repeat....

I just bought 200 rounds of WWB of 9mm
And 200 rounds of WWB 45. They were stocked with it. Lots of 223 and 556.

And the week before that I bought 650 rounds of 22.
100 rounds of 9mm
100 rounds of 45.

And the week before that
And the week before that......
My ammo container is not large enough to hold it all. And its 3'x3'x4'. :)

I only have 10,000 rounds of .22 left so I am feeling nervous. My SHTF survival plan was to shoot squirrels with .22 and eat them. I guess i should look into air rifles.

Seriously why no .22 anywhere? Its cheap so people buy as much of it as they see it available?

Back
Top Bottom