• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How much is a brick of 22LR going to cost now.

I really doubt it, unless it's the ammo vendors that are the ones that will create it.

I think people may have at least smartened the **** up after the last non-reason and won't be panic buying and hoarding this time around.

You're giving people way too much credit. I'd predict the opposite... so many people were without ammo for so long there will be a larger amount hoarding.

sincerely,

Rich The Hoarder...

I really doubt it, unless it's the ammo vendors that are the ones that will create it.

I think people may have at least smartened the **** up after the last non-reason and won't be panic buying and hoarding this time around.

Executive Order with regards to bulk ammo / online purchases.

That is when Real Magic is afoot...

You're giving people way too much credit. I'd predict the opposite... so many people were without ammo for so long there will be a larger amount hoarding.

sincerely,

Rich The Hoarder...

I know... one of these days my faith in humanity will be my undoing. [sad2]

Executive Order with regards to bulk ammo / online purchases.

Good luck with that.

It'll take an act of Congress to accomplish that, and that ain't gonna happen.

all i can tell you i paid 49.99/brick at four seasons yesterday. i believe it was 39.99 7-8 months ago. 10 bucks is a good jump. i picked up a 325 count box also, after tax about 97 bucks for both. i was startled, i expected maybe 65 for both. a little naive i guess i am.

Reportedly there are a lot of new gun owners so that means more folks who need to accumulate a stash. I'm working on filling a 50 cal ammo can with a dozen boxes of Federal AM22 and it's been hard to find.

I picked up a 325 pack of .22 last weekend on a whim because the place has had tons of it in stock every time I went in. For months I was starting to feel like the market was finally at a surplus. Today I went to pick another brick in preparation for tonight's presidential address, and the shelves were already cleared out.

all i can tell you i paid 49.99/brick at four seasons yesterday. i believe it was 39.99 7-8 months ago. 10 bucks is a good jump. i picked up a 325 count box also, after tax about 97 bucks for both. i was startled, i expected maybe 65 for both. a little naive i guess i am.

My supplier went from$299/cs1000 to $349/cs on Wolf Gold .223 this past week.

The thing that's really retarded about these ammo buying panics... is that even after Newtown, limiting bulk ammo purchases and online sales were barely even mentioned.

Same thing this time around.

I read some hand wringing from the antis regarding bulk and online sales, and people thinking that anyone that has 1,000 rounds
of ammo must have some sort of mental illness and has to be up to no good.

Other than that... they're mostly slinging the same old shit regarding UBC's, AWB's and magazine bans.

Reportedly there are a lot of new gun owners so that means more folks who need to accumulate a stash. I'm working on filling a 50 cal ammo can with a dozen boxes of Federal AM22 and it's been hard to find.
Shooters Outpost today had boxes (10 - 325 of Federal AM 22) for 179.00$. Just saying.

Last edited:
Obama has a,open book for the next year. Congress won't do shit to stop him from at least screw things up even more.
Republicans didn't do shot to undo any of the things he has done and won't even go after the boarder line illegal,things he has done.

They are all on the same retirement plan...

As for the ammo....stock up when ever you can. I'm still waiting on my back order of 22 from the cmp.

Last edited:
No fear.
The Traitor's plan will assure that ammo prices stay low.
Because by purchasing more than 200 rounds or more than 1 gun a year you will be put on No Fly List...

and will loose everything.

I've stopped shooting it for recreation.

9mm = $0.13 /reload.

I'm just not about to pay .10-.14 / round for .22LR unless its for some form of pistol competition or my small game rifle.

.22LR will be $75 a brick and you have to fill out a card which basically says you have to allow someone to come in your house randomly, use the bathroom and while doing so theres a 50% chance the guy will leave an upper decker.

.22LR will be $75 a brick and you have to fill out a card which basically says you have to allow someone to come in your house randomly, use the bathroom and while doing so theres a 50% chance the guy will leave an upper decker.

Well at least he's not smashing your ol' lady and throwing your keys on the roof so there's that. [laugh]

4 seasons has never been shy about capitalizing on bad news especially on ammo [sad2]

Cabelas today was loaded with Minimag 300 boxes for $28, which is cheap for them.

No signs of panic buying of any ammo in fact.

Back
Top Bottom