How much have you spent in 2020?

How much did you spend on guns and shooting in 2020? Everything.. in total..guns, ammo, reloading, accessories..all in, I figure I’m in the $5k range for 2020. 2021 will be much less as I focus on keeping the reloading components at reasonable levels.
i sold more than I bought
only gun I bought was a 107 yr old 6.5 mm mauser

This is interesting because if Sniffy Joe and the Ho try to destroy the gun business, they probably haven’t accounted for the economic impact, the gun biz has to be a billion dollar industry..they’d be putting a lot of people out of work...
They dont give a shit. Not even a little bit

About $110 on .22 subsonic, $60 for an old lever action American Eagle .22 with original scope, and $275 for a Taurus 450 wheel gun in ,45 long. Sold a bit of 9mm aluminum case.

Bought mostly reloading components this year but also bought a 5000 round case of 22LR that I couldn'tpass up. I haven't even opened it yet. Also a dozen or so 9mm 50 round boxes in February when prices were semi- normal. I didn't really need them but they were there. They're like candy in the checkout line. I bought one 9mm firepipe as well.

Barrels worth.

61UkWPMQ1pL._AC_SL1300_.jpg

FIFY...
This is interesting because if Sniffy Joe and the Ho try to destroy the Commercial gun business, they probably haven’t accounted for the economic impact, the gun biz has to be a billion dollar industry..they’d be putting a lot of people out of work...
One word changes the sentence. Joe will only attempt to stop the Commercial Gun & Ammo sales side of the business.
He wants the manufacturers to halt Civilian Sales... Look at Colt Manufacturing.

I got 1 9mm from an excellent member here, then the year went to shate, and will be a big goose egg for the rest of this year. God only knows what's coming next.

Less than what I had to give the first wife. Less than what my current wife spent on whatever she spent money on this year.

I don’t know, 2020 isn’t over yet. I’ve still got over a month🙂.
That is very true! :) There is still time. :D But I don't see anything getting better between now and 12/31/2020. :(

It's been the most frustrating year that I can recall. It would take a December miracle to pull it out of its nosedive. 🤪

Meh--I pretty much sat this year out. I had a shitload of ammo and stuff before this year anyways.

I bought a few K of 9mm and few K of .22LR earlier in the year before the "panic" started. Maybe $650 ish there.

Spent maybe $50 in reasonably priced for the period ammo at the Sig store earlier this month.

Spent about $50 on reasonably priced 10mm this month as I haven't shot that flavor yet.

Bought maybe $300 of belt, holster, hand held light, and other pouches for my bump in the night belt.

Bought a P365 for about $450

Bought a nice revolver for $300 and a pistol I was selling in the 3s already. For what I got, I'm fricken thrilled. Can't wait to pick it up next week and it will look great next to its twin that I got a few years back for $450.

Sold another pistol for cheap, and about to list another for not cheap but below where I bought it.

Sold about $3K of military and firearm related stuff on fleabay, here, and other boards--still selling

Nothing really on my list-if I find a blue label gen 4 Glock 20, I my pick that up and replace my gen 3 20SF. Not at all a priority.

I'll pick up what I find for reasonable prices--maybe a couple pennies more if it is from a small shop I like.

Scored a 10 year supply of Tang on E-bay and two semi-loads of TP, I'm good, still have 400 rounds of Swedish Browning long 9mm from 1942, every other round works in my Carry gun, I'm good.

Stocked up on ammo in 2018. Stocked up on uppers in 2019. 2020??? A few hundo's maybe??? Some parts and some 300BLK ammo. That's it. I happened to be very prepared so I didn't need to race around to look for ammo or guns or stuff. Some fun stuff out there. Not willing to pay the prices. Some of the folks clamoring for a pre-ban AR are going to wait a LONG time to get their $ back after this calms down. Ditto for those $275 G19 mags. Damn!

Scored a 10 year supply of Tang on E-bay and two semi-loads of TP, I'm good, still have 400 rounds of Swedish Browning long 9mm from 1942, every other round works in my Carry gun, I'm good.

I swore you use Craigslist to score some 'tang, not Ebay.

Back
Top Bottom