How much "gun" do you EDC?

So people give 6.5 Creedmore and 6 PRS crap, calling them 6.5 Msnbun. But .380 is OK?

And why carry .380 when you could carry a Kahr PM9 or Glock 43/43x/48 or P365X/XL/Macro?
6.5 is a great round when we're being serious. 380 gets similar crap about being the 9mm for men that need more than one trip to bring all groceries in from the car, but joking aside it's still a great choice. I'd consider a 380 for a running gun because I do my miles when the moon is out, but I haven't found something that I like yet.

I don't get this bizarre thing about no guns in church.

If I ever went back to church on the reg I'd have a gun on me and a spare mag, every time.
I have not been going as much as I used to when the kids were little, but I always carry when going to church.
And when the kids were younger, they always had a "Children's Mass" before CCD. Talk about a target of opportunity. Basically a church full of kids and their parents in the suburbs.
I always carry a full size 1911 in a shoulder holster, with 2 spare mags in the mag carrier, and a third in the pocket of my blazer or sports coat. 4 mags in total and one in the chamber. It is the gun I shoot the best and I try to sit in the same spot or general area every time I go. It's close to the side entrance with a good view, not near the aisle. And I know for a fact that I'm not the only guy carrying.
I think the official policy is no guns, but if some extremists decides that today is the day they want to shoot up a bunch of kids in a church, I will make sure to go to confession after I put 230 grains of lead in his forehead, and ask for forgiveness.
I wonder how many Hail Mary's and Our Fathers you have to say for contrition?

Everyplace with a mass(quantity) of people is generally a soft target.

It why cities are targeted and hot zones.
Way to many things to keep track of all it once is the easiest weakness of it.

He will have a fun time drawing that AR with the fore grip sticking out his fly — either it doesn’t come out or it pops open his pant button and his pants fall to his ankles. Maybe that’s a tactic? Distract your opponent by dropping trou?
He needs some tactical suspenders.

I carry 15+1 in a Glock 19 because my dick isn't big enough to carry a .40.
Lucky. As I travel to work in CT every other week, cops really don't like it when non-cops carry more than 10. Leave the square and U notches at home in the free state of MA.

Like this guy's sling bag.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWGZMbFXG8w

Except the problem is the rest of him screams ShEePDoG WaRrIoR

He def stands out, probably has an MRE in there too for his day at the beach.

The problem with slings is they are always moving and require 2 hands to draw. I do use a fashionable Patagonia sling sometimes when hiking with a large pack. It essentially trapped on my chest at that point.

Something like the Hill People Kit bag is fixed in place and could be one handed. Except you will look weird at the beach with a tactical chest bag.

I have not been going as much as I used to when the kids were little, but I always carry when going to church.
And when the kids were younger, they always had a "Children's Mass" before CCD. Talk about a target of opportunity. Basically a church full of kids and their parents in the suburbs.
I always carry a full size 1911 in a shoulder holster, with 2 spare mags in the mag carrier, and a third in the pocket of my blazer or sports coat. 4 mags in total and one in the chamber. It is the gun I shoot the best and I try to sit in the same spot or general area every time I go. It's close to the side entrance with a good view, not near the aisle. And I know for a fact that I'm not the only guy carrying.
I think the official policy is no guns, but if some extremists decides that today is the day they want to shoot up a bunch of kids in a church, I will make sure to go to confession after I put 230 grains of lead in his forehead, and ask for forgiveness.
I wonder how many Hail Mary's and Our Fathers you have to say for contrition?
My pastor knows I carry.

As a matter of fact he thanked me for it. I’m sure if any of the sheeple asked him he’d say it wasn’t allowed. I also know I’m not the only one who carries.

He def stands out, probably has an MRE in there too for his day at the beach.

The problem with slings is they are always moving and require 2 hands to draw. I do use a fashionable Patagonia sling sometimes when hiking with a large pack. It essentially trapped on my chest at that point.

Something like the Hill People Kit bag is fixed in place and could be one handed. Except you will look weird at the beach with a tactical chest bag.
Yeah if I'm carrying with a tactical sling bag like that, gotta 'look the civilian part' I'll usually have a mirror-less camera in hand, just something cheap like an Olympus Pen Mini with a kit lens so the masses will think the bag is for that and not an MP5K lol. I did buy that bag it is pretty amazing though if you're left handed and able to draw left handed only. Pull to front, pull tab down with left hand, main compartment butterflies open, pull out carry pieces in kydex on velcro in the main compartment. My draw time with the bag is only about a second slower than drawing from IWB by lifting shirt up to draw, mostly from the slinging to the front motion.

Back
Top Bottom