How much "gun" do you EDC?

People need to just stop shitting thier pants.

I drove to FL and back with a huge bag of (well, like 6 maybe) guns in my trunk in a locked container. I went through all the "bad" stateswhere everyone says you will get shot by the Waffen SS for transporting a gun through there. Absolutely nothing happened. I had my huge bag of guns in the car the entire time. But I didn't bring my car stupid places or f***ing street park it.
Please tell me it was a duffle bag... 🙏

1667331767165.png

I don't get this bizarre thing about no guns in church.

If I ever went back to church on the reg I'd have a gun on me and a spare mag, every time.
The few times that I've gone to religious services, I was carrying and nobody except for my Wife knew about it. Antisemitism is very popular and US synagogues are ripe targets of liberals who don't believe in self-protection. AndI always carry 2 spare magazines . . . one is none, two is one!
Right.

I'm much more scared of the "medical emergency nets improper storage" event, and even that movie-plot is so incredibly unlikely as to basically ignore.

Imagine if you will - there I am, excited to finally go to a Steel Challenge match with my NES bros, so I'm upgrading my 10/22, I might even have an adult beverage at hand. I get confused putting the bolt back together, so I hop on YouTube for some help. Since I'm already at my computer, I check in on this thread and my GF hears the aneurysm from two rooms over. Realizing this is beyond her training and experience, she thoughtfully summons emergency responders. Now, the house is full of Cambridge LEOs (who we all know are obviously professionally and personally opposed to private firearms ownership) getting a semi at the idea of charging me with improper storage and her with unlawful possession. /scene

The number of events that have to happen in exactly the right order to arrive in that situation are astronomical. Yet, they've happened occasionally, including to folks on here. If I were actually scared of these things, I wouldn't own firearms; but here I am.

No possession for her - she never exercised control over it. No improper storage for you - it was under your immediate control, and - arguably - the state of disassembly could render it "not a firearm" at the moment (wouldn't want to rest my case on that though).
I am aware of a case where a guy was cleaning his firearm and had a heart-attack, called 911 and after being carted off to the hospital, the police waited until he was stabilized and then charged him with illegal storage. No idea what the outcome was and can only hope that the judge reamed the ADA and police with new a**h***s.

I am aware of a case where a guy was cleaning his firearm and had a heart-attack, called 911 and after being carted off to the hospital, the police waited until he was stabilized and then charged him with illegal storage. No idea what the outcome was and can only hope that the judge reamed the ADA and police with new a**h***s.
and then there's @Shevchenko's experience. It worked out alright in the end, but my impression is that The Sword of Damocles is only fun in gold lame

Last edited:
It doesn't scream tactical. Deliberately. It just looks like a knapack. Discreet zipper on side which gives access to the grip of my gun, which is in a holster that's secured with velcro to the inside of the pocket. I added a small pill bottle to the zipper pull so that there's no confusion in my mind about which zipper gives access.
Like this guy's sling bag.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWGZMbFXG8w

Except the problem is the rest of him screams ShEePDoG WaRrIoR

What? So leaving the house to go anywhere is a serious mistake?

Someone smashing into your house randomly is a serious mistake on your part?

It's a unstable world and people are very unpredictable. The only serious mistake would be not to
I lost all of mine in a freak canoeing accident.

Now I know what to do with my CPAP traveling case.
The left is arming up and training as much as the right. Considering how unhinged they are, that scares the crap out of me. All that dope they ingest makes them crazy and unstable. Plus, the leftist wet dreams about AOC, Hillary and Nancy boudoir photo shoots causes mental illness with them.

At work - nope - I work at home. There's a gun in my office, but my knapsack is downstairs with my truck keys.

Shopping - abso-f***ing-lutely.

Eating at restaurants - most of the time. Occasionally we'll go to an "upscale" restaurant, and I'll just have a carry gun on me.

Here's the thing - seriously. People who don't expect trouble to show up are surprised, (and often defenseless), when it does show up. I went to a friend's funeral the other day. I know at least half a dozen other people there were concealed carrying. I don't really like carrying a firearm in a house of God - but I like even less the thought of some douche deciding that today's the day to go shoot a bunch of helpless people and being one of those victims.
Agreed. I don’t expect to get into a car accident when I drive somewhere, but I still wear a seatbelt.

The left is arming up and training as much as the right. Considering how unhinged they are, that scares the crap out of me. All that dope they ingest makes them crazy and unstable. Plus, the leftist wet dreams about AOC, Hillary and Nancy boudoir photo shoots causes mental illness with them.
Yeah it is a sad reality with what is going on in this country. The left is arming up to "defend" against the right. I seen reddit pages about liberal gun owners who are arming up and saying this. They are preparing for civil war... smh

Awareness can help avoid many incidents, but there are plenty of exceptions when awareness won't do jack. Of course it's best to avoid sh!tholes when you can, but there are times one will choose not to avoid. Lastly, it's a free country and excepting private property- I don't have to avoid anyone's 'turf'.
Sure. I could be squashed by an out of control NASA rocket, tumbling from space while I was cleaning guns, and cited for improper storage.

But in most cases, you can see stuff getting ready to happen. If you stay away from dangerous places and dangerous people, and stay observant, you can avoid trouble.

The quote about losing if you have to go to guns isn’t mine. It’s from Ayoob and a CIA guy who does executive protection.

Yeah it is a sad reality with what is going on in this country. The left is arming up to "defend" against the right. I seen reddit pages about liberal gun owners who are arming up and saying this. They are preparing for civil war... smh
Anyone who fantasizes about civil war is ignorant, clueless and an idiot. Civil war means something worse than hell on earth. Just read the history of what happened in Bosnia.

All it takes is one idiot on the left or right to do something stupid (like the moron who attacked Pelosi’s husband), and it’s over the cliff we go.

Anyone who fantasizes about civil war is ignorant, clueless and an idiot. Civil war means something worse than hell on earth. Just read the history of what happened in Bosnia.
All it takes is one idiot on the left or right to do something stupid (like the moron who attacked Pelosi’s husband), and it’s over the cliff we go.
Agreed!

Back
Top Bottom