How much "gun" do you EDC?

I got laughed at by this guy from Texas once when he asked me how much 'gun' do I carry. I said typically a P30SK with 10+1 and a spare 10 in a pocket. The guy carries a Glock 48 on his hip and then a P226 with TLR-1HL in his backpack and 4x spare free state mags with that in there. The point was he would engage threats with the 48 first, and then when he had time, to whip out the larger gun for extended engagements. Seriously? Then again there are other guys on here who are probably comfortable throwing a 642 in a pocket and go out the door. What do you guys typically carry and how much spare booletz?

I got laughed at by this guy from Texas once when he asked me how much 'gun' do I carry. I said typically a P30SK with 10+1 and a spare 10 in a pocket. The guy carries a Glock 48 on his hip and then a P226 with TLR-1HL in his backpack and 4x spare free state mags with that in there. The point was he would engage threats with the 48 first, and then when he had time, to whip out the larger gun for extended engagements. Seriously? Then again there are other guys on here who are probably comfortable throwing a 642 in a pocket and go out the door. What do you guys typically carry and how much spare booletz?
Handguns are a means to allow you to fight to your long gun. Plan and act accordingly…

Yeah. Why wouldn't the guy pack a Sub2K instead. Seems like a better backpack choice than a second pistol.
Exactly. I mean, if I have a backpack, I can carry my SBR Scorpion in it. If I have a car trunk, I have an AR in it. Why do I need two hand guns on my person?

In my home? Like I said, use the handgun to fight to my AR’s or Tavor.

Not meant to criticize, just curious. Is the primary mag in the gun a standard capacity preban? If it's also a nerfed mag, why not carry something more compact since you're cucked at ten anyway?
And thus was born the reasoning behind .45ACP still being relevant in cuckhold states like MA…

Not meant to criticize, just curious. Is the primary mag in the gun a standard capacity preban? If it's also a nerfed mag, why not carry something more compact since you're cucked at ten anyway?
Want a grip that I can grip. Yeah, they are all nerfed. Will un-nerf them as soon as the court feels we are all ready.

Edit: Besides, these days I could hide a bazooka on my body if I wanted to.

When the BLM riots were going on in Boston and I was working down there I was carrying a full size 9 with preban 17+1 and had a take down AR in my backpack with a full mag.

Generally I cc a 7+1 sub compact.

My decisions were overkill, but if I'm going out I don't want it to be because I didn't have enough stopping power.

Also, on the mag issue. Even though I could have prebans in MA, I cannot have them in CT. I don't want to swap out my gear going from one place to the next. That is why there is no trunk monkey for me either.
Yeah I carry when I visit CT as well. Their laws are hilarious - you would have had to declare it to the police back in like 2014 or 2015 I forget. Then you could still keep and carry them but only load it up to ten when out and about lolllll.

It all depends on where I'm going and what I'm doing. Unless I know that I am going into a high threat area. Then I don't carry anything because I'm not going into a high threat area if I know about it in advance.

So, it can be anything from a J frame in 22WMR to a semi auto in .45ACP.

It all depends on where I'm going and what I'm doing. Unless I know that I am going into a high threat area. Then I don't carry anything because I'm not going into a high threat area if I know about it in advance.

So, it can be anything from a J frame in 22WMR to a semi auto in .45ACP.

I had to read that twice, lol.

Back
Top Bottom