• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How many rounds do you usually shoot at the range?

not sure yet! I dont belong to a range yet, but I would imagine somewhere between 40-60 rounds of .30-06.... thats all my shoulder can really take! I think my first trip to the range after I get my license will be a long one.. I have 120 freshly reloaded rounds just begging to be fired!

Usually 200-300 for a practice session.. sometimes more, sometimes less. It depends on who, if anyone, I'm practicing with... and how the session is going. If I'm not getting into a grove, I'll stop early. If I'm shooting well, having more fun or learning something new- I'll stay for more!

Anywhere from 50 to 400 rounds depending on what I'm doing and how many guns I bring with me.

-Mike

I've spent hours at the range and never fired a single shot! Too busy talking and seeing what everybody else brought! Usually bring 200 - 500 rounds depending on what I'm shooting and if I'm alone.

Depends on how many others are there - I like to shoot the sh!t as much as I shoot my guns :)

I would say between 50-250 rounds
When I go to the range I bring my entire ammo can for the caliber I'm shooting. I shoot 5 to 500. I shoot more when the range is empty. When there are people there I tend to shoot more bull.

At the last NES shoot at MF&G I think I fired less than 150 rounds. Some folks there fired that many in a single string.

haha if my dad brings it I shoot it !!!!!!! i go until my dad cuts me off lol(or else he wont have any left) lol

Back
Top Bottom