how many round do you pack when conceal carry? [NOT GAY]

Op is carrying 60 rounds on body according to his latest post. You think you need 60 rounds go for it. I think it's over the top.

I don't think I will need 1 round. But I could be wrong. I also don't think I will need a fire extinguisher or a first aid kit but they are also in the truck.
I am of the opinion that overkill is underrated

I don't think I will need 1 round. But I could be wrong. I also don't think I will need a fire extinguisher or a first aid kit but they are also in the truck.
I am of the opinion that overkill is underrated
Carrying 60 rounds on body is about the equivelent of having 5 fire extinguishers.......you know .... Just in case 🤣

Last edited:
Depends.
In house it’s my derringer, 2x.22Mag, no reload.
Backyard is LC9 without a reload.
Around town is an extra mag.

Beyond that I throw my cut down shotgun under my coat.

Springfield xD subcompact Mod.2 in 45. In hospital attire it lives in the center console while at work, 3 spare 10's in my daybag (an old range bag) stay with me. When "out" I carry 9+1 with 2 spare 10's, 1 pocket, 1 belt. GHB in the truck box always has 2 10's + a box of 50. Thinking about adding a 12ga pump in there with a folding stock and 18" barrel "just cuz".

edc carry is a necessity these days. me: no less than 20 in gun with spares. autos: 2 highcap or 10 rd , 9 or less rd: 3 with a total of at least 20. revolvers 5 or 6 in chamber, 12 rounds in a belt loop with additional speed strips or loaders

The mag holding 10 and one in the pipe is all I need... ;)

You guys actually carry ammo? I'm just hoping that waving an unloaded gun around will scare anyone off.

Seriously though, 7+1 in the 1911 and another 7 round mag in my pocket.

I usually carry one spare mag in pocket with my cell phone for semi autos. For a revolver I carry a six rd speed strip. I figure if I need to reload more than once I'm already pretty well f***ed at that point.

I’ve done as many as 51x .45 ACP for my primary (11 in the gun, 2x 10 in the shoulder holster, 2x 10 in a pocket), 20x .357 for my back up (5 in the gun, and 3x 5 round speed loaders in a pocket), and 25x .25 for my mouse gun... (9 in the gun, 2x 8 round mags)... that’s 96 rounds total... 🤦🏻‍♂️ I like to live dangerously!

After days only carrying a gun on my strong side, I can feel a hint of muscle fatigue/discomfort in the lower back and hip area. I don't have the problem if I balance the weight with spare mags on the left or a BUG. Weights need not to be perfectly balanced but something on the left definitely helps my postures.

Favorite carry is .32 cal Beretta with 7 + 1 in the vest pocket, and a spare mag in the other vest pocket. I know, a .32 is not big or bad enough for most of you. My uncle carried a .25 Beretta his whole life and did just fine. I carry that 950 sometimes.

How many rounds do gay people carry, I don't want to make a mistake and become gender confused
It's not about ammo count, it's about the caliber they carry.

They usually carry a .45.

The ones that are bi carry a .40, either a Glock or a SW SHIELD. This is because they are still somewhat confused and cant choose 9mm (straight) or just being gay and carrying a .45 (there is nothing wrong with being gay and being proud of it by displaying your 1911. #GayPride #1911).

A few brave ones embrace being bi and display their .40 with pride, they take it from the 9mm crowd, if that is your thing, and the .45 crowd, definitely their thing.

You will also see a few that own a Taurus, or some other revolver that can shoot .410. But those are usually gay southerners, we dont have many of those in MA.

The ones that know they are gay but are afraid of coming out of the closet usually own several AR 15, Helmets, Plate carriers and have an account in AR15.COM. some take it a step further and buy an AR chambered in 7.62, thinking we wont notice. That level of denial is not healthy.

Ps: you all know I'm just playing. I am friends with everyone, event the .40 owners. Isnt that right @Buck F ? :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom