How many of you read NRA Publications media?

• Thread starter Deleted member 67409
  • Start date

Do you read NRA Publications?

• Yes

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Huh?

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 67409

Either online or dead-tree. American Rifleman, American Hunter, America's 1st Freedom, Shooting Illustrated, etc.

If you do the digital version you can read all the digital magazines and back issues. You are not limited to one.

As soon as the magazine shows up I toss it in the trash. NRA is dead to me. Even before all that I never found the content compelling.

I like the “this old gun” and history articles.

But if I never sad another issue I’d be fine with that.

I read through American Rifleman when it shows up. It's not like I'm waiting down at the mailbox for it, but I'll read it. Takes maybe an hour and then it's in the recycle bin.

I get American Rifleman. I wouldn't call it "reading". I skim thru it for my harbor freight 20% off coupon. There is usually a decent article every 5 or so months. Most of it is shit propaganda.
Harbor Fright hasn't offered a 20% off coupon in months!

I get American Rifleman. I wouldn't call it "reading". I skim thru it for my harbor freight 20% off coupon. There is usually a decent article every 5 or so months. Most of it is shit propaganda.
Wish i knew of this sooner, need some tools that i dont need

Less and less. The whole publication, as most other magazines, are just one big ad. They've never met a gun they didn't like. I read about a half dozen forums and blog sites to get real world info on guns. Sometimes even NES! [rofl]

American Rifleman

It takes about 12 minutes to read cover to cover. I read the Armed Citizen (best part) and usually 1 or 2 articles. The gun reviews are frustrating because either they're too expensive or prohibited in MA.

I've got 4 back issues on the coffee table waiting to be read..

always thought to bring them to some uber-liberal place and plop them down with the rest of the reading material [rofl]

Yes, but less and less so. AR is just OK. AH is almost unreadable. The articles are not nearly as good as other magazines and their layout sucks donkey, um, ears. Wasn't there a 4th one. Because American 1st Freedom or whatever it is is just dumb. I got that one for a long time just because it was a hassle to change. It's the first 20 pages of every NRA mag. . . . x5.

Isn't there a 4th choice now??? I should get that.

Back
Top Bottom