How many of you are GOA members?

opinions of them? Just thinking maybe they should possibly be getting my nra/goal monies. I'm aware of Comm2A, and they get my support, but just curious about GOA.

GOA is a right-wing political organization BEFORE they are a pro-gun organization, IMO.

I agree with a lot of what they say, but disagree with so much that I'm no longer a member. If you live in Mass, Comm2a is a vastly more effective use of your money, followed closely by SAF out of Bellvue, WA.

In MA, I'm suggesting supporting GOAL and become a member. GOAL is the only organization fighting to change the f-up law. I'll also donate money to Comm2A too.

I'm a new GOAL member. I will consider to upgrade to lifetime GOAL member as fund available.

Very good pro gun orginization. Does work on the federal level mostly but has worked with state org.'s also. If you sign up with them for email alerts, they'll let you know what is happening in DC with gun issues and through the updates you can contact your legislators on each issue. Doesn't do much with Kerry but I have had some interesting but un-fruitful conversations with Brown staff. I'm a Life member of GOA.

I'm a new GOAL member. I will consider to upgrade to lifetime GOAL member as fund available.
They are lobbyists, lobbying isnt going to change laws. As a matter of fact once a day goal posts on facebook about how the governor wont even talk with them..

Goal Massachusetts
January 27
Day 1849 of the Deval Patrick appointment wait.

lawsuits will change laws, begging the governor for a chat wont. SAF & comm2a FTW.

Back
Top Bottom