• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How many NES members are now considered Felons? ATF AR/AK pistol brace fiasco.

Translation: We'll just wait for a mass shooting where a brace is used because then it'll be a crisis we won't allow to go to waste.

What the phuk are they doing? Back a few months ago was the crisis over the honey badger - "nevermind".. now they go full retard followed by "nevermind".

Only thing I can think of is Trump (still in power) basically ordered it stop or they were mocked so much for creating a completely subjective "objective" process somebody in charge didn't like all the bad press.

What the phuk are they doing? Back a few months ago was the crisis over the honey badger - "nevermind".. now they go full retard followed by "nevermind".

Only thing I can think of is Trump (still in power) basically ordered it stop or they were mocked so much for creating a completely subjective "objective" process somebody in charge didn't like all the bad press.
My guess is Trump doesn't even know about it and would not care about the issue if he did.

Over 65k comments - hope they keep it open the full 2 weeks and get buried.

Are they required to publish a summary of comments?

Over 65k comments - hope they keep it open the full 2 weeks and get buried.

Are they required to publish a summary of comments?
Agreed. That number is way to low. There have been an estimated 5 million braces sold over the last eight years. So, I’m sure people have more than one but that’s at least 1 million gun owners with the brace. That number of comments should be at least 1 million. I respectfully left mine and I don’t even own one. Those are rookie numbers, we need to pump those up.😂

Agreed. That number is way to low. There have been an estimated 5 million braces sold over the last eight years. So, I’m sure people have more than one but that’s at least 1 million gun owners with the brace. That number of comments should be at least 1 million. I respectfully left mine and I don’t even own one. Those are rookie numbers, we need to pump those up.😂
Friends did a "group buy" on SBA3 back in 2019, and I know at least half haven't actually installed their brace yet, mostly because they don't have time or the right tool (which I keep offering to loan out, but few takers in the group).

Back
Top Bottom