• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How many men own pink guns?

• Thread starter Deleted member 67409
  • Start date

Do you own a pink gun as a man?

• Yes

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • No

Votes: 58 89.2%

• Total voters
I'm doing it! Then I'll run BUG class.

Then I'm putting this on a polymered out AK
PINK-ZEBRA.jpg

I really want to make some ridiculous team jerseys for Pink Pistols, and wear them to comps. Might as well suck with style
Maybe it's my screen but that is more magenta

I'd buy pink AR parts if they were made by good manufacturers. Looking at purple ones now to go with my purple Lancer assault clips.

I'd also send my Scorpion pistol to this owner in a heartbeat to get a clone.

😍

332744.jpg

Why own pink/girly gun related shit?

1. Guns are gay anyway
B. To rustle gun owners and/or FUDDs
3. cuz f*** you
He needs to do the eo to match

My 65LS came with reddish grips. I guess that counts. At the time, the only way you could get a FS 3" 357. Not sure what ladies were carrying a 3" Smith in their purse, but I really wanted one. Damn trigger on that thing is crispy as all hell.

Me too, well not my Coffee, my Women!

I've used the same quip many types, but in all honesty, I like my coffee light and sweet (like me!) but insofar as ladies are concerned, I like differences, whether skin tone, accents, personalities. These things are to relationships as spices are to food.

Think of it like this. If a boy bowl of tapioca pudding married a girl bowl of tapioca pudding, you'd have a BIG bowl of tapioca pudding. 🥱 ( <-- for the emoji impaired, that's a yawning face) If a boy bowl of tapioca pudding married a girl bowl of say, pistachio pudding, now you've got something new in the world. Does tapioca and pistachio work well together? I don't know. But I'd be willing to try it to find out.

Back
Top Bottom