How many mags is enough?

This many

preparedness.jpg

SHTFsafepic.jpg

you're gonna need 5 more

What do you feel is a good number of mags to have on hand for your primary use rifle in all seriousness?

bare minimum 6. Preferably at least 10. Ideally as many as you can possibly afford and then some.

I have 325 pmags, and I plan on continuing to buy them until my basement is full.

Not sure if joking............... I'd rather buy a hookers and blow for that much money....blow for the hookers .

Simple answer if dug in zero....
Belt fed with a midget running a rebelting machine. Why a midget ? They won't get shot in the head when they walk near a window .

How could anyone possibly need more than one, seven round clip? That's all the folks in NY have and look how safe they are.

Not sure if joking............... I'd rather buy a hookers and blow for that much money....blow for the hookers .

Simple answer if dug in zero....
Belt fed with a midget running a rebelting machine. Why a midget ? They won't get shot in the head when they walk near a window .

100% serious. When my basement is full with ammo and mags, then I will stop. There is a war coming. Wake up.

100% serious. When my basement is full with ammo and mags, then I will stop. There is a war coming. Wake up.

Sounds just like my dad lol .....
You should buy some thing in 54r Niel better bang for the buck. That's why I'm planning a 60 round drum for my psl.
If I wasn't taking care of family bills I'd invest more in mags and ammo.

my only rifle has an internal magazine, so I guess I am kinda out of the loop on this one... shelter in place for me

Figure since I have no training etc . The few mags I have is good enough .
Figure my best bet is to hide and snipe ....

Or call flint and Atillia and tell them they can have there way with me of they help me lol .

so far I've bought about 16 standard capacity 30 round pre-bans...mostly Orlites, a few USGI...

WOULD LOVE to have at least double that amount this time next year..

oh and i Keep them all full all the time! : )

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

If you mean for SHTF purposes, you can never have enough. That's a serious answer, especially if you're behind the iron curtain in the commonwealth.

You can own a thousand mags but can you afford to fill 'em?

1000 mags would make you poor before you even get ammo

- - - Updated - - -

You can own a thousand mags but can you afford to fill 'em?

1000 mags would make you poor before you even get ammo

I've got about 25 1911 8 rounders and a handful of everything else

Back
Top Bottom