How many kids came for Halloween?

We usually hand out full size bars On Halloween and typically get a ton of kids. With everything going on we only got 60 bars and they were all gone by 7:30, we had to shut the lights off because kids kept coming. I didn’t think we were going to get half of that.

i have some friends who didn’t get any kids. what was it like for you?

Ha. I wish.
We live in a development with 12, 6-unit buildings. Should be absolute prime trick-or- treat territory...BUT, the neighboring streets are mostly $500K++ houses, and I think those rich motherf***ers give out full size bars, and all the kids in town know it. Zero traffic three years in a row.

We had 12. I bought 100 XL size candy bars to give out. We'll get rid of the rest over the next month or so...lol

0, just like every other year. This year, unlike other years, I'm glad my wife forgot to buy candy.

~34 to 36 kids plus members of our own family. I think a few others may have sneaked in there when I wasn't looking.

Two passed by without taking anything.

One poor little kid in his stroller didn't get any. [laugh] Bad parents. [slap]

One neighbor pulls a cart full of kids around with his garden tractor. Too bad for those kids: for some reason, he went by us without stopping. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom