• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How many guns is too many?

"While not talking about this case, area hunters and gun collectors said it is not unusual for a person to have more than one gun. "

Undersatement of the century!

You show me a person with JUST ONE gun, I'll show you a person saving up for thier second!

-Weer'd Beard

Sorry for the Double Post (Doube Feed?)

but I just read this one:

"Police can refuse to issue the cards if someone has been convicted a felony or a misdemeanor that carries a sentence of two years or more or have been confined for mental illness, drug addiction or habitual drunkenness."

Wait what about the "Just Because" Bullshit why I'm denied a LTC:ALP???

I wonder if that got any press what the reporters might think.

And in responce to the inevidable question: I think most reporters come out of these type stories feeling different about guns (maybe not 100% changed...but differnt)

http://massbackwards.blogspot.com/2005/11/seeing-light.html

-Weer'd Beard

Weer'd Beard said:
"Police can refuse to issue the cards if someone has been convicted a felony or a misdemeanor that carries a sentence of two years or more or have been confined for mental illness, drug addiction or habitual drunkenness."

Wait what about the "Just Because" Bullshit why I'm denied a LTC:ALP???
How's it feel to be lumped in with that group? Wonder why they skipped Leppers?

I think of it in the same way that some people think of "realy wealthy". If you know what your income is or how much you're worth, then you might be well off, but you're not really wealthy. If you knowhow many guns you have (within a dozen or so), then you don't really have enough. If you haven't a clue as to how many guns you have, then you might have enough; then again, you might just be wasting too much time on work, sleep, family and other things. [wink]

Ken

How many is too many? Pick a number:

weirdcounter.gif

LenS said:
It's not too many until you have to build an addition to hold them all! [lol]

Would the basement of the family room that I'm breaking ground for in the Spring qualify? My wife has told me that I can have the basement providing I collect all my sh*t laying around the house and put ALL of it in one place. I'm thinking 1200 square feet of basement with a steel security door should be enough space... for now.

ktrout01 said:
LenS said:
It's not too many until you have to build an addition to hold them all! [lol]

Would the basement of the family room that I'm breaking ground for in the Spring qualify? My wife has told me that I can have the basement providing I collect all my sh*t laying around the house and put ALL of it in one place. I'm thinking 1200 square feet of basement with a steel security door should be enough space... for now.

I like the way that you think...

Back
Top Bottom