• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How many guns can you ID?

Guy in the "rolly" chair... FAL/L1A1.

I like the guy with the crown of bullets.

Not as much flair and flamboyancy as Liberian rebels have shown, but I gotta give him some credit and points for imagination.

Just another day at the office.

article-0-0D858226000005DC-563_306x423.jpg

Couldn't resist [laugh]

article-1364166-0D860475000005DC-257_306x477.jpg

Russian Molot Arsenal 7.62 RPK

article-0-0D858226000005DC-563_306x423.jpg

besides the L1A1, that looks like a Russian Izhevsk AKM underfolder. (plum p-grip, handguard give aways)

I saw a bunch of other pictures with Romanian "donkey dong" AKMs and a few other Russian AKMs. I'm curious as to where the romanian AKs came from...

What is the "accessory" hanging udner the barrell of the AK in the 6th picture? Bipod?

Thats an RPK, not an AK. and yes, its a Bi-Pod. Actually some practical adaptation their, the guy with the FAL prob has better ability to engage low flying aircraft.

I love that he's coupled some form of BDU with tennis shoes.

It's almost like that picture of the African kid with the AK and the life preserver. [laugh]

[laugh] what about his black and white shades pulled up as he squints directly into the sun? I'm not even joking when I say this: total badass.

If I was shooting at MIGS with a Swedish KSP-58, I'd be wearing kick ass shades, too.

Amazing how a well placed or "lucky" shot can bring down a war plane down. I wander why pilots could not eject.

these guys barely qualify as pilots. I read a news article quoting our military intelligence on the Libyan forces. The russians that trained their airforce claimed that they logged under 1/2 the hours typical NATO pilots logged, and that they had problems staying conscious at high altitudes.

The video kind of summed it up- a libyian and a serb. They're throwing whoever they can into those planes and telling them to bomb people. An experienced pilot would have known how to eject and/or control a plane that has been hit by small arms fire.

Back
Top Bottom