How many guns can you CCW in MA?

You can carry 10 guns, but only 1 round per gun is allowed in Mass. I would rather carry one gun with a 10 round clip. I use a hair clip, concealed. It clips to my hair. My mullet conceals it. [rofl]

I think we are being set up here. Lot's of new folks that just joined with crazy questions. It's like they are gathering data.

When I was new here, I asked intelligent questions, like "Is Frog Lube better than CLP?" and... Why is my .40cal so much better than my 9mm?

LTC permission slip gives us the OK to conceal as many handguns we can possible do so.
But come anything else deemed a weapon O. You can get more hung up for a pocket knife

I remember many years ago, maybe 15+years ago, i went to a gun show, i forget where.
we were forced to give up our mags and bullets at the door, they zip tied our actions
i cleared my Glock.....
Then i went to my backup piece on my ankle, sw 642 and it was like they had never seen such a thing as carrying a second firearm ever!! “Whoa, whoa, we got another, this guy has another!!”
Maybe they were just suprised i actually gave it up?? Should have just left it concealed and loaded and avoided the “embarrassment” two guns, the horror! Haa!

Thanks. I like to carry on weak and strong side plus I have a shoulder holster. I do have 3 legal handguns. If anyone has link to the written MA law on this, please send. If not, thanks everyone for the information.

3 legal handguns? That's a weird phrase? What's an illegal handgun? How many of those do you have?

I remember many years ago, maybe 15+years ago, i went to a gun show, i forget where.
we were forced to give up our mags and bullets at the door, they zip tied our actions
i cleared my Glock.....
Then i went to my backup piece on my ankle, sw 642 and it was like they had never seen such a thing as carrying a second firearm ever!! “Whoa, whoa, we got another, this guy has another!!”
Maybe they were just suprised i actually gave it up?? Should have just left it concealed and loaded and avoided the “embarrassment” two guns, the horror! Haa!
Haha. When I would go to the Marlborough show they would ask if I had a firearm. I always said no.not like the dude was gonna frisk me. I'm all set with clearing a gun on the spot with these guys. As long as it doesn't come out. No problem

Well..... they had such a nice bucket of sand, how could i say no

Haha. When I would go to the Marlborough show they would ask if I had a firearm. I always said no.not like the dude was gonna frisk me. I'm all set with clearing a gun on the spot with these guys. As long as it doesn't come out. No problem

Well..... they had such a nice bucket of sand, how could i say no
DKUR9Tk.png

I sometimes carry two G43s, one in each front pocket. Once a Rutland cop pulled me over for a headlight out. Did the license and registration thing. Also handed over my LTC.

Brewer: "By the way, I have a state-issued LTC and have it on me."
Cop: "Oh? And where is it?"
Brewer: "My front pocket."
Cop: "Which one?"
Brewer: "Both. Dual carry."
Cop: [2-second pause, then nodding approval] "Nice."

If that was one of you, thanks for being a cool cop.

Back
Top Bottom