How many guns can you CCW in MA?

MassPete

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You can carry 10 guns, but only 1 round per gun is allowed in Mass. I would rather carry one gun with a 10 round clip. I use a hair clip, concealed. It clips to my hair. My mullet conceals it. [rofl]

I think we are being set up here. Lot's of new folks that just joined with crazy questions. It's like they are gathering data.

When I was new here, I asked intelligent questions, like "Is Frog Lube better than CLP?" and... Why is my .40cal so much better than my 9mm?

mac1911

NES Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
LTC permission slip gives us the OK to conceal as many handguns we can possible do so.
But come anything else deemed a weapon O. You can get more hung up for a pocket knife

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember many years ago, maybe 15+years ago, i went to a gun show, i forget where.
we were forced to give up our mags and bullets at the door, they zip tied our actions
i cleared my Glock.....
Then i went to my backup piece on my ankle, sw 642 and it was like they had never seen such a thing as carrying a second firearm ever!! “Whoa, whoa, we got another, this guy has another!!”
Maybe they were just suprised i actually gave it up?? Should have just left it concealed and loaded and avoided the “embarrassment” two guns, the horror! Haa!

milktree

NES Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Thanks. I like to carry on weak and strong side plus I have a shoulder holster. I do have 3 legal handguns. If anyone has link to the written MA law on this, please send. If not, thanks everyone for the information.

3 legal handguns? That's a weird phrase? What's an illegal handgun? How many of those do you have?

dgrantdoherty

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I remember many years ago, maybe 15+years ago, i went to a gun show, i forget where.
we were forced to give up our mags and bullets at the door, they zip tied our actions
i cleared my Glock.....
Then i went to my backup piece on my ankle, sw 642 and it was like they had never seen such a thing as carrying a second firearm ever!! “Whoa, whoa, we got another, this guy has another!!”
Maybe they were just suprised i actually gave it up?? Should have just left it concealed and loaded and avoided the “embarrassment” two guns, the horror! Haa!
Haha. When I would go to the Marlborough show they would ask if I had a firearm. I always said no.not like the dude was gonna frisk me. I'm all set with clearing a gun on the spot with these guys. As long as it doesn't come out. No problem

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well..... they had such a nice bucket of sand, how could i say no

Haha. When I would go to the Marlborough show they would ask if I had a firearm. I always said no.not like the dude was gonna frisk me. I'm all set with clearing a gun on the spot with these guys. As long as it doesn't come out. No problem

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well..... they had such a nice bucket of sand, how could i say no
DKUR9Tk.png

Brewer

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I sometimes carry two G43s, one in each front pocket. Once a Rutland cop pulled me over for a headlight out. Did the license and registration thing. Also handed over my LTC.

Brewer: "By the way, I have a state-issued LTC and have it on me."
Cop: "Oh? And where is it?"
Brewer: "My front pocket."
Cop: "Which one?"
Brewer: "Both. Dual carry."
Cop: [2-second pause, then nodding approval] "Nice."

If that was one of you, thanks for being a cool cop.

Top Bottom