How many gun clubs are you a member of?

How many gun clubs are you a member of currently?

• One

Votes: 56 51.4%
  • Two

Votes: 32 29.4%
  • Three

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Four

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Five or more- I can't shoot enough!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Still Looking for a Club

Votes: 8 7.3%

• Total voters
currently zero. looking for a new one. Anyone recommend one in worcester county.

Crap- I didn't even include that option! Mods- can you add it?

JoeT- I think there are several in your area. How about Worcester Pistol and Rifle?

Nenameseck in Ware is only $100 or less depending on what kind of membership you want. The indoor range currently only allows lead ammo but in June they are going to be updating the backstop for jacketed ammo. Well worth the money. www.nenameseck.com

But that is a far drive from Northbridge.

But anyways just one for me.

currently zero. looking for a new one. Anyone recommend one in worcester county.

One for me. I live in Oxford and just joined the Worcester Pistol and Rifle Club in Boylston. It is a bit of a drive but it is affordable and exactly what I wanted. The indoor range has 24/7 access and as far as I know it is capable of most pistol calibers as long as they are FMJ. They are looking to update the indoor range as well. There is a meeting for new membership on 4/26 i believe. The website is: http://www.wprclub.com

Good luck

Last edited:
I belong to just one. I'm an active member so I don't really have time for more than that. I belong to the Shirley Rod and Gun Club. We're always looking for new members. If you're interested in joining, PM me. The dues are a bargain at $50/year with a one-time $50 initiation fee.

Funny, we just got back from daughter's Basic Pistol class at NBR&GC :)

A day at the range is a good day!

One so far...MRA. I really need to look into joining another with a decent rifle range that is beyond 200 yards, and also allows more than 1 round at a time [thinking]

None at the moment. I let my MRA membership expire after realizing that I was only there a total of three or four times last year.

Now I'm looking at the Scarborough ME club, might check it out later in the week.

Currently none. First I'm going to join NRA and GOAL. Then I'm going to join Ames in Easton.

I suggest you hook up with madmarc0 and the guys from Zero Hour Arms. They shoot there a lot and often use full auto weapons.
Of course while you're joining great groups like the NRA and GOAL I suggest you sign up with another and become a member of NES. [wink]

Shameless NES plug and man did I have to dig through my photobucket archives for this one...
de7d1e47.jpg

Depends on what you want in a club. Near Northbridge is Uxbridge Rod & Gun, Singletary in Oxford, Blackstone Valley Beagle Club and Whitinsville Fish & Game in Douglas. There's a club in N. Grafton with excellent rifle and pistol ranges, but I forget the name.

JT

Jeeze, I teach, am on the Board of Directors, Assist with the IDPA (used to be sole lead of that program) attend work details, and once in a while go shooting.

How the heck do you people handle multiple clubs?

I'm as active as I can be with one club; on the rifle committee and help out on work days and other events when I can.

Another I support just to help them maintain the club since I shoot matches there and like the group of people. That one is too far away for me to be an active member.

The third membership is kept mainly as an alternate place to shoot or practice. A couple of reasons have kept me from getting too involved there.

Back
Top Bottom