1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

How many genders are there?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Old Hickory, Jan 10, 2019.

1. MAJoe

MAJoe NES Member

Because they are different. Sex is biological, based on anatomy. Gender is the social identity.

drgrant and Eugenio.FV like this.

2. MAJoe

MAJoe NES Member

Yep. Exactly.

Eugenio.FV likes this.
  3. Climbnsink

Climbnsink

How is that working out for us? Politics is downstream of culture. I didn't fully believe the religious zealots when they warned of gay marriage being a slippery slope. They were right. Now look where we are with trannies reading to school children in public schools. Worse pedophobe is now a word. Let that sink in.

4. djbradles

djbradles NES Member

Curious if my assault rifle identity is approved by you? Do you call it gender?

5. namedpipes

namedpipes NES Member

And they can actually say that with a straight face [rofl]

You really can't make this stuff up!

W.E.C likes this.
  6. whacko

whacko NES Member

I raise my kids....not trannies reading books at a library. I didn't take my son to the library on tranny day.......I raise my kids. I'll say it again for emphasis.....I rasie my kids. Let that sink in.

MachineHead, drgrant and Eugenio.FV like this.
  7. MAJoe

MAJoe NES Member

Doesn't have to be. That's the beauty of it. It's not mine or anyone else's business.

Eugenio.FV likes this.
  8. MAJoe

MAJoe NES Member

I mean, that's been the general understanding for a very long time. Not sure why people are questioning it now.

9. JohnZ

JohnZ

When they start accusing you of the crime of hate speech by not using the appropriate pronoun, it certainly does affect you.

10. Cipher

Cipher NES Member

Because separating gender and sex is a recent social construction found only in humans. Skepticism arises.

Old Hickory and new guy like this.
  11. StevieP

StevieP NES Member

Was he (shit did I just assume the surgeon's gender?) able to describe and differentiate all twenty-four? Who decides what is or isn't?

for the record I believe there are five. male, female, trans-man, trans-woman, and hermaphrodite. Anything else is a sexual preference, not a 'gender'.

12. Woodsy

Woodsy NES Member

I always thought it was normal firearm owners and then that glock group

13. MAJoe

MAJoe NES Member

14. namedpipes

namedpipes NES Member

Well, that's been ONE understanding for a very long time. That is NOT the general understanding.

15. drgrant

drgrant Moderator NES Member

Depends on the faction involved, lol. There's a somewhat sound argument that gender is a "construct" and that "sex" is a biologically irrefutable thing.

-Mike

MAJoe likes this.
  16. Cipher

Cipher NES Member

Dennis in MA likes this.
  17. Eugenio.FV

Eugenio.FV NES Member

Oh I agree, that would certainly affect me, and I would certainly be against that, however that is not what is being discussed here. I do not take the practice of belittling someone based on the possibility of them hu8rting me in the future, I treat them right, and expect them to treat me right in turn.

drgrant likes this.
  18. Shark_Cage

Shark_Cage NES Member

You want to call yourself a horney toad, go the F ahead. If you look ridiculous I still may laugh at you.

19. drgrant

drgrant Moderator NES Member

This...

That "social decay" stuff is the same mindset that pushed/pushes for gun control too...

and also stuff like
    "we hafta ban the drugs that stuff is POYSON!!!!!!! CHILLLLLDREN!"
    (and of course, that worked out swimmingly)
    "We cant have faggots prancing around in public! what about the chillldren? seeing that? "
    not much different from
    "Who do they think they are, carrying around guns in public like that? What if children see the guns???" etc same brand of bullshit etc.

"bray bray bray wah wah wah"

These are the same people that set up HOAs because they're pissed that their neighbor parks his A-team replica van on the street and
    they think it's ugly, etc, ad nauseam.

-Mike

20. djbradles

djbradles NES Member

I smell a thread lock coming soon

21. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA NES Member

Forget B. What about Q? "Well, we're gay, but flamboyant." "So. . . . . gay?" "Yeah. But flamboyant." They allowed their co-opted list-of-genders to get co-opted. LOL

And B and Q don't need different bathrooms. B can just go to wedding-tackle appropriate. Q probably just needs a bigger stall to get in and out of the outfit to do their business.

22. djbradles

djbradles NES Member

I don’t find any beauty in that. Just confusion and darkness. Here’s my view. A little from the New and a little from the Old.

Matthew 19:4 “And He answered and said, Have you not read that He who created them from the beginning made them male and female,”

And here’s the mystery of lawlessness that is working until now. It’s called a mystery for a reason.

Daniel 7:25 “And he will speak things against the Most High and wear out the saints of the Most High; and his intention will be to change the times and the law; and they will be given into his hand for a time and times and half a time.”

This lawless change has been slowly happening and involves all aspects of life, commerce, ideas, guns, trannies, power; whether political, social, or economic; whether Libertarian, Republican, or Democrat. You see, these changes of the times and law are fulfilled in the one single person you are seeking, whether consciously or unconsciously.

Arto and FPrice like this.
  23. JohnZ

JohnZ

I thought we were discussing a small segment of society forcing their views on the majority of society. As far as treating each other right, nobody's talking about setting bag limits and allowing these people to be hunted in the streets. Ask the cake baker how they got "treated in turn."

24. rwl1955

rwl1955 NES Member

And after the Bakers won in court the "Enlightened Leftists" put a bullseye on them and are still trying to destroy them because they don't have the same beliefs. So much for normal discussion w/leftists, the President is finding this out now over the Border Wall. Nothing satisfies these leftists except total control and utter destruction of the opposition. THERE IS NO COMPROMISE! The only good liberal is a **** liberal, you fill in the blanks.

25. djbradles

djbradles NES Member

Yup, let’s not be coy or ignorant as this mindset and evil ideology winds up with the whole world being anti-Christian. That is the culmination.

26. eboos

eboos

I agree 100%. Be whomever you want to be, IDGAF. However, you cannot ignore biology. Take sports for example. Biological males simply have an advantage in strength and endurance sports over biological females. Transgender women competing in women's sports in the pursuit of "equality" is the very antithesis of equality. If biological men are able to compete in women's sports on the basis of their self identification, and biological differences should not matter, than we should just eliminate sexual segregation of sports (no men's and women's, just one). If that were to happen, guess who would truly be eliminated from sports competition... that's right, women! Why, because biologically a top female athlete is not, and would not be, competitive against a top male athlete.

Dennis in MA likes this.
  27. whacko

whacko NES Member

True statement.

28. Whutmeworry

Whutmeworry NES Member

NOT 1600 Pennsylvannia Avenue anymore!!!!
    Unless you include 2016 Libertarian vice presidential candidate and former MA governor Bill Weld...

29. rwl1955

rwl1955 NES Member

"Mack Beggs won a Texas girls state wrestling championship for the second year in a row with a victory that, once again, brought a mixture of cheers and boos because Beggs is a transgender athlete.

Beggs, an 18-year-old senior at Trinity High in Euless, began the transition from girl to boy a few years ago and has been taking low-level testosterone injections but is competing in the girls competition because of a decision by the University Interscholastic League after an uproar and a lawsuit last winter. Because the testosterone comes from a physician, the UIL does not regard it as a banned substance.

Although Beggs, whose given name is Mackenzie, has stated a preference for competing in the boys’ division, the UIL requires athletes to compete against the gender that is listed on their birth certificate. Beggs has gone 36-0 this year, wrestling in the 110-pound class.
    "https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...te-girls-championship/?utm_term=.45d7cc36dea3

30. eboos

eboos