How many genders are there?

Someone I went to school with was born with a Vagina, but internal testicles where ovaries should have been.

If they were not removed, it would have caused havoc on their development.

They had to take female Hormone replacement therapy to develop.

They are a woman now, but that is an example of how the internal testicles would have overrode the female development of their body, were it not for medical intervention. They can never have children, and still have some pretty hefty mental health issues because of the ordeal.

Exactly! There are ZERO cases where someone was born with both sets of gonadal tissue functioning. Two genders: male and female. Thanks for backing me up.

Sure. I guess that would be the hermaphrodite in the gene pool.
Good looking out...
~Matt

I think you are missing the detail about Sex not being the same as gender, scientifically speaking.
Which science is this, the 70's ice age science, by 2000 the ice caps will be gone forever science or the we only have 12 years left science? I would hate for science to become a laughing stock because of ideological morons.

I think you are missing the detail about Sex not being the same as gender, scientifically speaking.
Like Merriam Webster changing the definition of assault weapon?

Words used to mean things but the left is in the process of destroying the English language, as Orwell predicted.

govt seeks to create gender confusion because they want to destroy the family unit. they do not want father/mother as teacher. govt wants to be the teacher. they want mother/father all messed up wearing each others' clothing.

Except there are many species which are hermaphroditic, or undergo sex changes as part of their life cycle, so not all animals "know this".

How many of those critters petition their government to get special accommodations built just for them and compel all the other critters to treat them in specified ways?

What non-Christians (and some Christians) don’t realize is that there was something called the “Fall”. That changed everything.
Except there are many species which are hermaphroditic, or undergo sex changes as part of their life cycle, so not all animals "know this".

And when we start to equate animals to humans, we end up with gulags and concentration camps.

I didn't make that comparison, someone else did. Although, again, scientifically speaking, humans are animals.

Some of those animals are more equal than others.

And in due time it will be completely corrected.

I usually keep my car radio on NHPR. I have a very short commute, and I'd rather not listen to any bubblegum pop (even if they call it "Country") during that short drive.

Tonight on the way home, I listened to a program talking about gendered nouns (pretty much every language except English), where the ex-spurts opined that languages with gendered nouns inform our thinking. They concluded that the language is wrong, and must become neutral to stop our genderism.

Back
Top Bottom