How long did your LTC-A take in your town???

Hey all, I was wondering how long the process took in your towns for your LTC-A. I live in Fitchburg, and my wife and I dropped our off 1/23/09 interviewed and printed same day[smile]. Thought this might be a good thread so newbies get an idea how long it usually takes. God knows I am constantly looking at the calander[rolleyes]. Thanks all for sharing.

Pittsfield MA, here.

After printing and photos, I had my license in exactly 42 days.

I had to wait a long-ass time for printing and photos, though, as the licensing woman only had appointments on Thursdays between 10am-2pm. Once I got in, though, I must say that Ms. Wheeler was a joy to work with, and the Chief (who interviews ALP applicants personally) was very professional, rational, and courteous. In fact, I feel a little better knowing that Chief Wynn is in charge of things at the local PD. Seems like a real stand-up man.

Man it sounds like you got corn-holed, my sympathy's go out to you.......

I was 'at the mercy of the man'. I called around the 2 month mark and inquired about it. I mentioned I should of had an answer in 45 days. Then was politely told, "I can deny it now if you would like an answer today".

I would like to thank everyone who has responded so far, I never expected that this thread would get this many replies in such a short period of time. I thought this thread would have some merit & value, with out the poster having to devuldge personal info unless they so wished to. You guy's have been great, thanks again, and keep posting, still lots of towns out their. Hope you all have a great day! :)

Back
Top Bottom