How long did your LTC-A take in your town???

i
im not even worried about pd giving it back to me i know soon as lo gets it he will call me its just waiting for frb to print.I mean HOW LONG DOES IT REALLY TAKE ONCE PD APPROVES IT FOR FRB TO LOOK OVER MAKE SURE AND PRINT AND SEND BACK.

So I was activated and printed Friday no restrictions so if lo would answer phone I would know if it was there for pick up.if not def tomorrow

- - - Updated - - -

But 28 days to the day thsts what lo said amazing

Hope I get the call today that I'm expecting my lc9 is on hold money in hand.i would think even if frb mailed on Tuesday it would be at PD today.

Last edited:
Marlborough

March 6. Interview, prints, photo
Called DCJIS today, was told local PD approved but didn't tell a date
Going on 49 days so far

I was hoping to get my license this week, called DCJIS on Wednesday, and they said its still pending delivery. They wouldn't tell me if it had already arrived at the PD or not. The lady that handles applications in my town is only there Mondays and Wednesdays, so this Monday is my day hopefully. Monday will be week 9! I wont be able to get anything at the Plymouth gun show this weekend :-( Bad timing

I was hoping to get my license this week, called DCJIS on Wednesday, and they said its still pending delivery. They wouldn't tell me if it had already arrived at the PD or not. The lady that handles applications in my town is only there Mondays and Wednesdays, so this Monday is my day hopefully. Monday will be week 9! I wont be able to get anything at the Plymouth gun show this weekend :-( Bad timing

if they have a shop near you they will usually honor the deals they have in your case.go have fun and find something you like. gun shows usually are not super great for deals but some do hide. i grabbed a couple of shotguns in marlboro i couldnt pass up.

ill be going tomorrow. i always wait until the end for the best deals. mashpee to plymouth is not bad to just look and scope out prices and ideas. hold some stuff. i live in falmouth. about the same distance.

Last edited:
if they have a shop near you they will usually honor the deals they have in your case.go have fun and find something you like. gun shows usually are not super great for deals but some do hide. i grabbed a couple of shotguns in marlboro i couldnt pass up.

ill be going tomorrow. i always wait until the end for the best deals. mashpee to plymouth is not bad to just look and scope out prices and ideas. hold some stuff. i live in falmouth. about the same distance.

I hope some shops from the cape go to this gun show. Do you go to any of the cape gun shops, dgrantdoherty?

i do . there is really two to speak of. my fav for on cape is ods. now we are close to off cape so i also go to plimoth bay outfitters. i like them and urban tactical supply in buzzards bay.

i dont remember any of them at the show, but hey a guy selling something may be from Kingston. that's not a bad ride to pre-order and pickup if there is a good deal. i think for you it should be a go and hold and touch day.
wow that last part came out creepy.

dave

Last edited:
i do . there is really two to speak of. my fav for on cape is ods. now we are close to off cape so i also go to plimoth bay outfitters. i like them and urban tactical supply in buzzards bay.

i dont remember any of them at the show, but hey a guy selling something may be from Kingston. that's not a bad ride to pre-order and pickup if there is a good deal. i think for you it should be a go and hold and touch day.
wow that last part came out creepy.

dave

I love ODS in Yarmouth. I most likely will be buying from there, but I might get some 5.56 surplus at the gun show if I can get a good deal.

not usually gonna get a good deal on ammo that many people want. sometimes you can get a good deal on rare stuff that not many people own a gun for.

i want 5.56 and so does %50 of everyone else there.

do i see an AR in your future?

do you shoot now? or are you new to shooting?

Last edited:
Rockland exactly 28 days Class A Restrictions none

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

congrats---stumbled across your thread from last summer re: brockton vs rockland application (i'm in brockton---as far from downtown as you can get)

time to edit your profile though to reflect the move

congrats---stumbled across your thread from last summer re: brockton vs rockland application (i'm in brockton---as far from downtown as you can get)

time to edit your profile though to reflect the move

Ahh yeah didnt even notice that and thanks.The process alone from those two cities is night and day.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

not usually gonna get a good deal on ammo that many people want. sometimes you can get a good deal on rare stuff that not many people own a gun for.

i want 5.56 and so does %50 of everyone else there.

do i see an AR in your future?

do you shoot now? or are you new to shooting?

My dad has a Stag Model 3 that he is going to be passing down to me hopefully this week if the gods of Mashpee PD are kind ;-) I went to the Plymouth gun show today and managed to get a really good deal on a 120 rd American eagle 55g fmj's for $45. Also Urban Tactical was there I noticed too.

Back
Top Bottom