How long did your LTC-A take in your town???

danvers,

applied 3/12.
in mailbox 4/12

was told 4-6 weeks, my roommate was 8 months last year. not to bad at all now.

when i check last night the check was not cashed either

danvers,

applied 3/12.
in mailbox 4/12

was told 4-6 weeks, my roommate was 8 months last year. not to bad at all now.

when i check last night the check was not cashed either

first time applicant? restrictions? I'm going to be applying for my LTC within the next couple weeks, trying to get an idea what to expect.

Got my LTC class A no restrictions from Fairhaven yesterday!

1. Dropped off Paper work 3/19
2. Interview 3/20
3. Issue Date 4/9
4. Activated and ready for pickup 4/14

Total of 25 days!

Chelsea, MA

3/1 - Turned in Paperwork
3/18 - Interview
4/7 - Approved by MA State Police
4/9 - Approved by FRB/DCJIS, mailed to Chelsea PD
4/15 - Got call to pick up at Chelsea PD

6.5 weeks from paperwork to pickup
4 weeks from interview to pickup

Restrictions: Hunting & Target

Was told if I had no infractions in 1 year to call the licensing officer and he would remove my restrictions, no questions asked.

Chelsea, MA

3/1 - Turned in Paperwork
3/18 - Interview
4/7 - Approved by MA State Police
4/9 - Approved by FRB/DCJIS, mailed to Chelsea PD
4/15 - Got call to pick up at Chelsea PD

6.5 weeks from paperwork to pickup
4 weeks from interview to pickup

Restrictions: Hunting & Target

Was told if I had no infractions in 1 year to call the licensing officer and he would remove my restrictions, no questions asked.

Had that same experience when I lived in Chelsea. After my first LTC, they gave me an Unrestricted one when I went to renew without me even asking for one. Very easy to work with. Even had Saturday hours for those who can't break from work to go during the week.

I called DCJIS and they said my application was approved April 14th and that they are just waiting on printing the cards and mailing them. My local PD firearms lady only works Mondays and Wednesdays. So I hope I get the call next Wednesday.

Mine was approved the 6th by pd called today frb still hasn't approved to print yet they said mayb next week I'd have they said like 2 weeks from wen your approved

I called DCJIS and they said my application was approved April 14th and that they are just waiting on printing the cards and mailing them. My local PD firearms lady only works Mondays and Wednesdays. So I hope I get the call next Wednesday.[/QUOTE do you think yours will be mailed in this next batch

So is been 11 days since PD apptoved ltc is frb going to activate and print and get it out to me next week or what next week is 3 week mark since approved any feedback is this normal

Ya it depends, I mean normally it is about 2 weeks, even the guy at DCJIS told me that. But then again the PD could suck about getting their mail, they could have a stack on them and be lazy about calling people back, or the DCJIS could be backed up printing

Friend who lived in Weymouth his whole life and couldnt get more than an LTC B restricted for 20 years, just moved to Marshfield and got LTC A unrestricted renewal, no hassle, and took only a few weeks.

I guess I should wait next week will be 2 weeks Monday plus I should be happy because I'm gettin unrestricted so will see may b by next Friday I'll have it which would only be a month and that's what lo told me

- - - Updated - - -

Just so close I'm so anxious

I'm in Westwood and I've been waiting 5 weeks for someone at the station to at least return my call just to schedule an appointment to review the paperwork. I've left a four voicemails and sent two emails. Anyone have Westwood experience they'd like to share?

Back
Top Bottom