• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How long did your LTC-A take in your town???

Dropped off application June 5, picked up on July 16

41 days, Middleboro MA. Not bad especially with the 4th falling in the middle of one of the weeks.

My buddy just received his in the mail. Applied in Danvers 9 weeks ago. Called FRB hotline last week. Turned out Danvers PD had the license since early June, he received it in the mail on July 20th.

My buddy just received his in the mail. Applied in Danvers 9 weeks ago. Called FRB hotline last week. Turned out Danvers PD had the license since early June, he received it in the mail on July 20th.
Same here (in Danvers). I called and they said it had already been mailed out. Didnt bother to ask when because I had more than a month left before expiration, but got it on the 20th. They probably wait for them to all come back and then mail them all.

Did the dectevive have you come back for a new picture and prints? My last time renewing I had just the picture done. Some claim they have had issues in Danvers I never have...But born and raised in Danvers.
No just dropped it off on a Saturday. Was told they use your DL pic for renewals and no prints.

I got a buddy in Reading- interviewed in February and still not LTC.
Firearms Bureau hotline said it was issued on 6/27, but calls to RPD go unanswered or unreturned.

This is a good, stand up guy. Chief encouraged him to apply for Utah license since he RV travels.

Yesterday he received an email from the "issuing officer"
"I received your hard copy along with over 80 others is past week. I am in the process of validating and processing them and will get it issued to you ASAP. I will notify you when it becomes available. Thank you for your ongoing patience."

No good reason it should take this long!!

I would strongly suggest he physically goes to the station to see what’s going on. Especially since hotline said it was “issued” the only reason I haven’t gone in myself is that the hotline told me they haven’t received anything yet. I have been waiting almost 120 days.

At this point I would love a courtesy call or email lol Ive been left in the dark for the past 3 1/2 months.
Shayne the day you get your permit, don’t go that day and buy a firearm- just go out celebrate have a great time and then the next day buy it. I check this thread just to see when it’ll be your big day. LOL

Shayne the day you get your permit, don’t go that day and buy a firearm- just go out celebrate have a great time and then the next day buy it. I check this thread just to see when it’ll be your big day. LOL

Haha thanks for following along ! I knew when I was applying to get LTC in Massachusetts it wouldn’t be easy. Ill keep updating as I go.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! When will you people understand! This is Massachusetts! Tell them your illegal! Tell them you hate Trump! Tell them you hate all the people that ripped your Warren 2020 bumper sticker off your unregistered, uninsured vehicle. Then and only then will you receive your permit taped to a complimentary Glock19.

Boston-
Called for appointment- January 9th
Appointment, first available- May 9th
Moon Island Shoot, first available- May 16th
LTC received in mail- August 16th Target/Hunting restrictions, of course.

Days from interview to license- 99
Total days for entire process-216

Worcester-

Have friends that recently received their LTC-As and the process is taking less than a year there (11 months), an improvement from two years ago during the "Hilary scare of 2016" where it was 16-18 months, which was still better than the previous PC that refused just about everyone....

Back
Top Bottom