How long did your LTC-A take in your town???

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys.

It is a green town, and I was told it would take 8 weeks so to go to 20 weeks was quite an exercise in patience.
Cool.tried to go some where shoot today and looks like I have to be a member. American firearm is ofcourse booked and crowded .

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!! I'm brand new to the forum and cannot wait to rec my LTC!! I was just wondering everyone's experience with the time frame in receiving my licence. I have been waiting just a little over a month now and have just seen that the check I gave my PD has been cashed!! Just wondering how long it takes to receive the card from when the check is cashed.

thanks everyone in advance
PS I live in West Bridgewater

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.6%
71   1   0
Hi everyone!! I'm brand new to the forum and cannot wait to rec my LTC!! I was just wondering everyone's experience with the time frame in receiving my licence. I have been waiting just a little over a month now and have just seen that the check I gave my PD has been cashed!! Just wondering how long it takes to receive the card from when the check is cashed.

thanks everyone in advance
PS I live in West Bridgewater

Some PDs send the checks to their town treasurer immediately, others sit on them for months. You can't judge speed of issuance from that info.

Here's the flow chart info on the licensing process. Not much has changed if at all since it was released.
https://www.northeastshooters.com/v...Firearms-License-Application-Process-Oct-2013

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seekonk
Renewal for February
18 Oct - Called/emailed and was instructed to call back 1st week in Dec
2 Dec - Called/emailed and was given Jan 5th as date for interview
Rcvd renewal reminder from state
5 Jan - Interview completed (payment, application entered online, picture, and fingerprints), rcvd receipt. No nonsense officer and process. Just a nice guy. Said I should have it in 6-8 weeks and not to worry if it takes longer as I have the receipt.
10 Feb - Rcvd new license in mail, 6 days before current license expires
~5 weeks for renewal

I need to call my LO. Submitted my paperwork on 7 Jan and still waiting. We're usually pretty fast here.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Renewal in Woburn.

Called in December. Got an appointment for January 11th received LTC - A Sporting today. I did right letter to Chief and hand delivered before the appoint asking for no restrictions, included all my certifications for training and such but he sent letter back stating we do not do that unless you own a business handle money or fear for your life. I knew this as it is written that way on the web site. I tried but no joy.

Chevy 2 65

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Renewal in Woburn.

Called in December. Got an appointment for January 11th received LTC - A Sporting today. I did right letter to Chief and hand delivered before the appoint asking for no restrictions, included all my certifications for training and such but he sent letter back stating we do not do that unless you own a business handle money or fear for your life. I knew this as it is written that way on the web site. I tried but no joy.
**** U Chief. The 2nd does not have any of that shit in it. I really ****ing hate this POS state more and more each day.

Northeast2k17

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks guys.

It is a green town, and I was told it would take 8 weeks so to go to 20 weeks was quite an exercise in patience.

Grats!

Im in Norton as well.

Couple questions if you dont mind answering. Did you get the application from the PD or did u download from .gov site? For reference letters, did you get 2 letters from references or just give them the 2 references with phone number and address? Just trying to prepare in advance and have everything in order.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Andover MA.
legit thought they were gonna deny me.
i sent in my application on 9/28/16.
recieved letter of receipt on 10/2/2016.
i didn't get called until 1/9/2017!
fingerprints etc 1/10/2017.
call for LTC A-unrestricted on 3/2/2017.
essentially 5 months, but all worth it for LTC unrestricted I suppose?
standard application with ALP

ldi

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Andover MA.
legit thought they were gonna deny me.
i sent in my application on 9/28/16.
recieved letter of receipt on 10/2/2016.
i didn't get called until 1/9/2017!
fingerprints etc 1/10/2017.
call for LTC A-unrestricted on 3/2/2017.
essentially 5 months, but all worth it for LTC unrestricted I suppose?
It's better then 7 months that it took for mine to arrive, but I wasn't really mobile at the time, so it didn't matter then for me - not saying it's right though.

PaulR

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Stupid renewal question as this is my first time:
App is the same, so...do we go in and get interviewed or anything again? or can we just drop the app off with the dispatcher and leave?

CWulf

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Stupid renewal question as this is my first time:
App is the same, so...do we go in and get interviewed or anything again? or can we just drop the app off with the dispatcher and leave?

I think it depends on the town your in. I am up for renewal this year and according to my town police website all I have to do is go into the station and fill out the application.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So, Derek, I started this thread, 8, yes count them 8 years ago. This was the very first thread I ever started on any forum. In fact, NES was the very 1st forum, I ever joined, and felt compelled to give money to, to become a Green member. Yes Derek, you deflowered me, you stole my innocence and voyeurism, and helped me become the keyboard commando we have all come to know and love. So now, almost 6,000 posts on this thread, and it being one of the most useful of threads, for information, education, and bits of delusions of grandeur, I am left with curiosity, in so much.............

When you gonna Sticky this MoFo ??? [smile][rofl]

JK [smile]

Billsail

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
So, Derek, I started this thread, 8, yes count them 8 years ago. This was the very first thread I ever started on any forum. In fact, NES was the very 1st forum, I ever joined, and felt compelled to give money to, to become a Green member. Yes Derek, you deflowered me, you stole my innocence and voyeurism, and helped me become the keyboard commando we have all come to know and love. So now, almost 6,000 posts on this thread, and it being one of the most useful of threads, for information, education, and bits of delusions of grandeur, I am left with curiosity, in so much.............

JK [smile]

This thread moves to the top almost daily anyway. [wink]

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

JK [smile]

I wouldn't be surprised if there were posters from eight years ago still waiting for their LTC.

Top Bottom